Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List

Go down 

Do you use the StarClan Master List?
Yes
[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List Vote_lcap43%[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List Vote_rcap
 43% [ 16 ]
No
[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List Vote_lcap57%[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List Vote_rcap
 57% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List Empty
Post[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List

Good Timezone, WCC!

Staff here with a question for you all. As it stands, the StarClan Master List is a resource available for users to find a Moonstone cat for their apprentices. However, due to the seemingly low use of the list, as well as the amount of upkeep involved, Staff currently are considering removing the list.

In its place, there would be a form in Plotting Pages where users can request a moonstone cat using a small form. Following the idea of what we often see happen on the Discord, this would allow people to volunteer their StarClan cats they think would match the request. This would also remove the StarClan Cat portion of the activity check, as there would no longer be a maintained list.

Before we make this change, though, we wanted to give a brief survey on whether or not the Master List is actually being used. Please respond either "Yes" or "No" to the poll on this post. It will close on April 19th. If the Master List is being used by a majority of the userbase, we will keep it! However, if the Master List is not being used, this change will roll out on the next activity check.

Thanks!
~Your Neighborhood Staff Team

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List :: Comments

uwubers
Re: [POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List
Post Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 13:38 by uwubers
I did not know it exists!
RainyHeart
Post Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 14:36 by RainyHeart
As the person who invented the StarClan Masterlist...I barely use it xD I think it's served it's purpose but better options are out there. I like the idea of a request form :)
Midnee
Post Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 17:00 by Midnee
i want to keep the masterlist, if i wasn’t on discord personally i know id use it pretty heavily. I don’t mind offering up my cats in requests, but i worry if there were a request form introduced there’s a chance threads would be entirely ignored, and it would make getting a st cat harder. It can also be pretty nerve wracking to reach out publicly. i also liked kieer’s idea about having a space for the cats history to give better context. there’s a lot of cats that aside from being on the list i know nothing about so it’d be nice to have that bit of backstory to help in making a choice
Anonymous
Post Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 1:20 by Guest
I would like to keep the StarClan Masterlist, but not in its current state. I do not currently use it, at all. I have a suggestion that'd make me more inclined to use it: include a section, in replacement of personality traits, that'd be lessons they could provide. i.e. "could provide lessons about forbidden relationships, love, clan loyalty conflict".

Otherwise, I'm completely open to this new plotting page idea! It's a wonderful idea that lightens the load on staff. I'd love the ability to request specific things, as I'm often looking for special advice for my characters. I'm already doing this, in a way. This could even be placed in the Finder board, where parents/friends/etc are found!!

I also think this is a good opportunity, in the future, to allow this to be a community service responsibility. Though I understand this is not currently in scope.

Excited to see what happens <3

[POLL] Future of the StarClan Master List

Page 1 of 1