Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herbs And Claws[C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3232

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyMon 13 Nov 2023 - 18:01

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex had been kicked off the territory, though he didn't quite mind. Such a flame-pelted she-cat must be one of the best fighters in the forest! It was a good opportunity, one he wouldn't have missed even if the pain of his wounds were doubled. Blood dripped from the claws marks along his ruffled pelt, staining the ginger fur a darker red. The tabby trekked along the borders until he found himself in a dark marshland. The ground here was surprisingly soft, mud and pine needles making for a nice place to rest his weary body.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4502

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:13

Herbs were becoming rather scarce as cats began to grow sick and frail from lack of food, her main concern still being the new batch of kits. Sloshing alongside the increasing amount of muddy puddles, Heatherberry held her precious herbs carefully between her teeth. If any of these leaves were to get wet after being plucked, they were begin to rot. Her attention was focused fully on the ground below her, careful not to step too rashly in case a puddle was deeper than it looked; a memory of her first time in ShadowClan territory as a kit flashed through her head, sending a shiver down her spine.

It didn't take long at all for the concertation to break, a secondary set of footprints forming in front of her, dark red mixing in with the mud and pine. Her eyes followed them to a ginger-furred tom up ahead, seemingly unbothered by the trail of blood he was leaving behind. This cat held a slight ThunderClan scent, though she couldn't recall ever seeing a cat like this at the last gathering. Not that ThunderClan wasn't known for their ginger pelts. Against her better judgment, she called out to him. "Excuse me! Do you need help? Are you lost?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Herbs And Claws[C] JGgdMsS Herbs And Claws[C] JGg3TFt  Herbs And Claws[C] JGg3GK7 Herbs And Claws[C] JGg2WjR

Herbs And Claws[C] JcTsSP1  Herbs And Claws[C] JcnAVnI Herbs And Claws[C] Grub_f10Herbs And Claws[C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 19:09

Ajex halted when an unfamiliar voice called out to him. Lost? He looked around him, taking in the dark marshland. Did he know where he was? No. But it wasn't like he had a specific place to be either, having no den or territory of his own. And help... the tabby looked down at his blood-soaked pelt. He really had gone too far this time, huh? He gave one of his scratched an experimental lick, wincing as pain seered through him. He looked up sheepishly at the black she-cat that had approached him. "Maybe...?"

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 22:17

"Maybe?" The medicine cat looked mildly annoyed by that answer; it was a simple yes or no question, but rogues certainly liked to play their little games, didn't they? Green eyes scanned the tom carefully. his flinch after trying to lick his wounded side not escaping her. It was naive of her to think this way, but perhaps he was here because he couldn't leave? "...Come here. Let me have a good look at you." Her voice was soft, yet stern. The tone of a well-practiced medicine cat who dealt with all walks of life. Either he would deny her, or he would listen. She wouldn't make him. "I have herbs to spare, but not many."

Herbs And Claws[C] JGgdMsS Herbs And Claws[C] JGg3TFt  Herbs And Claws[C] JGg3GK7 Herbs And Claws[C] JGg2WjR

Herbs And Claws[C] JcTsSP1  Herbs And Claws[C] JcnAVnI Herbs And Claws[C] Grub_f10Herbs And Claws[C] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptySun 26 Nov 2023 - 18:45

Ajex managed a weak smile of thanks as he stumbled closer to what he presumed was the medicine cat. Right, he was in marshland, wasn't he? This must be ShadowClan's medicine cat. The tabby's tail twitched with pride at remembering what little information he had been privy to as a kit. He supposed he should thank this medicine cat, and maybe ask her name, but as soon as the black she-cat began dressing his wound did his mind go blank. Ouch, that hurt! The tabby winced, but dug his claws into the ground and stayed where he was. So much for being strong.

If he were to be honest, he somewhat enjoyed the feeling of someone taking care of him, even if it was as embarrassing as now. Ajex relaxed for a while under the medicine cat's confident movements, his once wary gaze turned to a kit-like curiousity as he regarded the herbs. "What are those?" He asked dumbly, then gave the she-cat an embarrassed smile, "If- if you're comfortable with telling me."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 23:16

It was amusing to watch the rogue go through so many emotions, only to finally reach one that was filled with curiosity. She laughed silently, though her guard was still up; you never know what sort of strangers wander the forest even when they shouldn't. Making sure the chewed alder bark she had gathered was on spread nice and evenly and finishing with some cobwebs, she finally answered him. "Alder bark. Sometimes used for toothache, but more commonly used to prevent infection in wounds. Leave the cobwebs on there for a few days or let them fall off on their own. They'll help keep everything in place."

Giving a once-over to make sure that was the most serious of wounds taken care of, she backed away. "Now how did these wounds come to be, hm? Don't worry; I'm no snitch. Just want to make sure it's nothing on ShadowClan territory." Oh, she should probably share her name, shouldn't she? There was no harm in sharing ones name. It wasn't like anyone would ever take it to use as their own, right? "My name is Heatherberry, by the way."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 2:20

Ooc: mobile >:/

Ajex nodded, shifting his paws to allow the medicine cat to apply the medicine more easily. "Alder bark, huh?" He muttered, repeating the new information to himself. He supposed knowing how to heal infected wounds were nice, though he doubted he'd have time to gather some leaves now that Leafbare was coming.

"Oh, I had a brilliant fight with a ThunderClan warrior. These wounds are the results of a new lesson and a mark of my hard work!" The tom proudly declared, head held high despite the many wounds that littered his body. It was almost as if he truly believed that a fight with another cat was the greatest encounter one could have with a stranger.

The tabby paused as the she-cat introduced herself. Heatherberry was, from his knowledge of the Clans, a beautiful name. He personally agreed with whoever was the cat that decided such a name fitted the medicine cat, but he didn't say it out loud. "And my name's Ajex," he returned, his smile growing wider.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 22:24

Heatherberry winced at that declaration, a twinge of panic making her heart skip a beat. If anyone found out she had just healed a rouge who laid claws on neighboring clan cat, she would be in a world of trouble. Hopefully this would stay between her and StarClan, but perhaps that was too much to hope for. "Is th-that so...? Well, I'm glad you learned a lesson from it, at least." She could feel her fur dampen slightly from the sweat of knowing something she didn't need - or want - to know. Ignorance truly was bliss in moments like this. Unfortunately for her, Ajex shared his adventures. "Maybe don't do that for a while? At least to let your wounds heal. And don't tell me anything further, alright? You're going to get me in some serious trouble, Ajex." She shook her fluffy black pelt out in an attempt to shake off the anxiety. "Is there anything else that hurts? If not, it may be wise to leave before a patrol finds you."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 1:26

Ajex couldn't help but pout when Heatherberry not only told him that she didn't want to hear his stories, but also told him to not fight until his wounds healed. How was he supposed to eat, then? Was he supposed to dig out worms like a pathetic stray? He huffed, and turned to the medicine cat with pleading eyes. "I'll keep my mouth shut only under one condition," He mewed seriously, "You have to spar with me. And no holding back!" He wanted to offer his friendship to Heatherberry, but there was one last criteria for the she-cat to fill.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyThu 4 Jan 2024 - 14:18

Heatherberry blinked. He wanted to... What now? "Ajex, I just told you..." The ShadowClan molly hadn't fought since the Rat Swarm, and before that had never met claws with anything bigger than a mouse or bird since she was a warrior. Besides, she had JUST told the tom that he shouldn't be fighting until his wounds had healed! Had he even been listening to her? His tone was serious, though. "If you absolutely promise to not utter a word of my using herbs on you instead of my own clanmates, then I guess... I can spare some time for a spar." Her own tone was more wary. She was battle trained, but there was a reason she was a medicine cat and not a warrior now. StarClan had thought her of better use picking berries instead of drawing blood.

"Then prepare yourself..." It was very unlikely she would triumph, but she would humor him anyway.

Heatherberry used Jumping Strike on Ajex, dealing (8+3) 11 damage and using 7 SP.

Heatherberry:
50/50 HP
113/120 SP (-7)

Ajex:
49/60 HP (-11)
130/130 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 6:17

Ajex couldn't help his quiet cheer of "yes!" when Heatherberry agreed to a spar, and was even more surprised when her attacked packed quite a bit of force. Who knew such a anti-fighting medicine cat could be capable of fighting herself? Ajex narrowed his eyes playfully, then flung himself at forward, closing on the she-cat's opening spot. He rammed into Heatherberry, using his weight to roll her over and pin her to the ground.

Ajex used Leap and Hold, dealing 8dmg and -15SP
Heatherberry is pinned for 1 turn

Heatherberry:

42/50 HP (-8)
113/120 SP

Ajex:
49/60 HP
115/130 SP (-15)

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Tue 9 Jan 2024 - 6:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15101

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 6:17

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Herbs And Claws[C] Mistpe10
Herbs And Claws[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 18:27

She could already feel that her opponent was so much stronger than she would ever be, but it was hard not to try and put in her all when the young tom seemd so excited to spar. Much as she disliked the idea of his wounds reopening after she had already used herbs not meant for an outsider. The guilt would still cling to her, but that would be saved for another time. Using her back feet to kick at his underbelly, the ShadowClan medicine cat flung the tom off of her. Getting to her paws, she braced for yet another blow.

Heatherberry successfully used Duck and Twist, dealing 7 damage and using 5 SP.

Heatherberry: no longer pinned
42/50 HP
108/120 SP (-5)

Ajex:
42/60 HP (7)
115/130 SP

Last edited by Flybot on Wed 17 Jan 2024 - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15101

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 18:27

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Herbs And Claws[C] Mistpe10
Herbs And Claws[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Herbs And Claws[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs And Claws[C]   Herbs And Claws[C] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 3:37

Ajex huffed as he was kicked off Heatherberry, but he supposed it was to be expected that he wouldn't be able to hold onto her for long when they were on land that only she had learned to stand on. His paws skidded over half-frozen mud and needles, before finally he managed to get a steady grip on the ground. He gave the she-cat a friendly smile, devoid of any hostility despite the situation they were in. "You're not bad for someone stuck in a herb hole all day!" He teased, lunging in to smack the she-cat on the head, then sneakily jabbed her shoulder.

Ajex used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing 8(+7)dmg and -14SP

Heatherberry:

27/50 HP (-15)
108/120 SP

Ajex:
42/60 HP
101/130 SP (-14)

Back to top Go down