Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Practice fighting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

Practice fighting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 May 2024 - 23:13

Stormwatcher didn’t know what to do- falcon was all out of form and hadn’t managed to hit him at all.  His latest attempt was with claws but they didn’t do anything at all as they sailed by harmlessly.  

Good stars… his deputy was flopping around like an apprentice and he had to watch.  It just made him more upset and angry.  Falcon was supposed to be strong!!! Falcon was supposed to be able to kick his tail and be the one to lead their clan next!  What in stars name was he doing flopping around like some apprentice barely off his milk from the nursery - what in bloody trees are y’a doing? he growled.  Storm had tried to hard to help prepare falcon for battle but whatever low his friend was facing right now was aperently making him forget how to fight.

Your flailing about like an apprentice y’a oaf.  You are coming with me next time blaze and I go out maybe blazepaw can teach y’a to protect your tail and with that storm snapped at falcons tail that had foolishly been left out by the deputy .  If he caught it would be game set match.  He cold drag falcons rump right to the apprentice training grounds which is what he clearly needed at the present time.

He missed too- falcons uncordinated form made his floppy movements so hard to predict - it was so sloppy it worked. He used the wrong method and somehow managed to get the right answer storm growled not backing down.

(Lmao misspelt is so busy laughing at us that she doesn’t want the fight to end that’s my head canon)

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Tue 7 May 2024 - 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 May 2024 - 23:13

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Practice fighting - Page 2 Mistpe10
Practice fighting - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 May 2024 - 23:50

At his next comment about being made an apprentice again, anger flashed in Falconmoon's eyes. All of the pain and anger he'd been holding back since the dog attack came flying from his lips in a display of sheer vitriol.

"I guess losing eight members of our clan didn't affect you as much as stupid Riverclan and Perchstar's false sense of justice did! I lost almost a whole litter of kits, my brother and a very kind medicine cat! Fox off Stormwatcher!" He yowled, right before he kicked off of the ground and aimed to slam his jaws into Stormwatcher's throat. Maybe choking him out would shut him up. His jaws snapped shut around empty air and Falconmoon spun on him. It was at that moment he realized he needed to reign his temper in. He was only going to fight worse if he didn't calm down.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Tue 7 May 2024 - 23:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 May 2024 - 23:50

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 5:14

Stormwatcher ears laid back. He had apparently hit a nerve with that banter.  Up until this point he has figured everything had fallen under the friendship of them teasing each other a bit to drive one another towards improvement.  But falcon was straight up angry now.  As stormwatcher easily stepped aside another one of the deputies flailed attacks he sighed slowly.

Sorry mate, didn’t realize that was a sore spot for y’a he muttered quietly but still sincerely.  Was he upset his deputy was doing this badly? Yes .  But at the same time he hasn’t meant to actually hurt at his friends inner self.  

He paused tail dropping a bit I do care- about all of them  he was part hurt that the deputy thought his banter was uncaring towards those they lost but part of the reason he was trying to train was so that they wouldn’t keep losing.  Had his focus on riverclan been so strong that it had blinded him? He realized perhaps so. It sometimes takes a fight to make you realize what a dunce you have been but at least you realize sort of deal.

He didn’t add any further talking or banter type fuel to the fire.  He sinply swiped low at falcons misaligned paws that were once again overextended as he had gone for storms throat.

His aim worked this time and with a solid sweep across falcons ankles the deputy crumpled like a wet paper bag. Falcons paws and legs were all tangled up below him letting storm pin him down with ease. He didn’t even let his head up for counterplay. It was clear if this was a real fight and if lives were on the line falcons neck would be bit into and either his nerves along his spine would be split apart or the arteries would be severed in a pool of geysering blood- or lastly his windpipe would be severed and he would drown in blood combined with the three.

It was a good thing they were friends or he’d be ripping falcon a new tail right now.

Storm sighed letting his friend up and even offered him a nudge back to his paws. I didn’t mean to belittle our loses to the dogs. he muttered sulking over his own attitude almost.

His firey eyes met the deputies but please … work on your fighting i don’t wanna lose anyone else not if we can protect them could storm be a pain in the tail sometimes? Oh absolutely- but at the core he was still trying to help falcon.

He didn’t know how he felt in all this- mostly bitter - for so long he thought the high ranks of his clan were untouchable by mere mortal warriors such as himself. This for him was like the first time humans killed a god- surprising but more so disappointing and eye opening is that if they were to survive he would need to help falcon and wolf a lot more than he had thought

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Wed 8 May 2024 - 5:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 5:14

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 12:11

Falconmoon knew when he was struck again when he should have been able to prevent such a thing, that his mind was not prepared for fighting. There was no point in continuing. At least it was Stormwatcher and not a real enemy, as Stormwatcher pointed out. Suddenly feeling guilty, Falconmoon sighed, and with that exhale, the anger left him like an extinguished flame.

"Sorry Stormwatcher. I'm just not me right now. If any serious threats come our way, I will be better prepared. That's a promise." He hoped he sounded more confident than he felt. He turned away from the other warrior, his frustration at an all time high. He'd never fought this badly before. Not a single day in his life.

He had a deep feeling of dread that the Dawnhawk part of him was right. Falconmoon couldn't handle the losses. Dawnhawk had lost kits left and right and still brought the forest to it's knees and the Dark Forest to heel. What happened to him? Was all of the losses he suffered worth going back to the Dark Forest and asking for strength? Was Starclan enjoying making a fool of him? Was this all in vain?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice fighting   Practice fighting - Page 2 Empty