Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox] Empty
PostSubject: An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox]   An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox] EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 9:35

((Note: Directly follows the gathering, pre-chaos.))

"I see one of my medicine cats among your ranks, Tigerstar. I hope that is the reason for wanting to talk and nothing more pressing. It looks like he's been safe... I thank you for that." Wolfstar spoke, tail tip twitching. In part, the sight had been a relief, to see him presumably safe and healthy-looking. Tigerstar had asked to speak with her after the gathering, and now the hollow lay empty and quiet, their deputies leading the rest of their clans away when the other clans had also left. To say the tall Windclanner's words felt ominous... Wolfstar gave her head a shake.

Blue eyes shifted from the marbled tabby to the more familiar face of her grandson and medicine cat. Stepping forward, she lightly brushed her shoulder against his in greeting before turning, gaze focused on him. "Your disappearance caused a lot of worry, grandson. I am glad to see you safe-" She paused, blue eyes searching, as if to ask 'you have been safe, haven't you?' "What happened?"

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit
Number of posts : 726

An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox]   An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox] EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 21:28

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox hung back as Wolfstar turned to address Tigerstar, his hackles bristling slightly in discomfort. This was the first time he'd seen her since living in WindClan and knowing that she must've been so worried and confused made his heart ache. Everyone must be worried sick, actually. Especially his sisters and maybe even Sunfire. Well...Bubblebeam probably suspected what had happened. And Thymelight knew. He only hoped one of them had told the others. 

Fur brushed his own and the seal point tom jumped, blue eyes wide with surprise. Though, when he realized it was only Wolfstar, he relaxed, a warm, albeit uncertain, smile on his face. He nodded almost imperceptivity and butted his head gently against hers, an apology in his eyes. "I'm fine gramma. WindClan has been good to me." They had to be - he was the only cat capable and willing (kinda) to take care of them. "I meant to visit, but there was...a lot to tend to. I ran into Tigerstar while on the way to speak with StarClan and he...needed my help." 

Hemlockfox cut a glance towards the striped tom, hesitant, and continued. "Daisyfang went missing, so they didn't have a medicine cat. I couldn't leave them." He meowed, the words coming out clipped. There was more to it than that, but he wanted to give Tigerstar a chance to speak. He'd probably be able to word it better anyway.

Back to top Go down

An Important Discussion [Tigerstar/Hemlockfox]
Page 1 of 1