Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 15:30

Mutiny
Just be true to
   The color that is hidden in you
   You can change it
   To how you like it, how you want it

Adulting is hard
    Her paws hurt. She was pretty sure this was the most she'd actually walked in her entire life. Why in the world did her dad live so far away? This could have been a much simpler endeavor if he hadn't left. She sighed, thinking this would have been even simpler if her mom had been any more forthcoming about her heritage. Her mother had fiiiiinally spilled a bare bones description of the tom who helped spawn her but had almost immediately froze up again and refused to share any further.

Mutiny had long since had enough, if mom wouldn't give her answers then dad had to... right?

That being said, she had no clue on whether she was going the right direction. She'd been wandering for so long she wasn't even sure where home was anymore. Her stomach growled and she soon found herself distracted, wondering if the wild cats were particularly generous with food.

name. Kari     timezone. PST     discord. polarantithesis     code. tessisamess

Last edited by Kari on Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 12:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 16:35

Wolfstar leaped from branch to branch, the patrol of warriors following in her pawsteps. With all the recent losses it was imperative that Skyclan's borders were maintained and that they were vigilant. The two hulking beasts that were called dogs were out there somewhere, and the leader wished for nothing more than to sink her claws into them and tear them apart, just as they had torn apart her clanmates.

A cat stood near the border not far off, thin, tired-looking. Wolfstar wasn't unfriendly toward most outsiders, but she had certainly picked a time to approach clan territory, with everything happening. Not that the strange tabby could have possibly known.

"Hey!" The leader called, "Up here." She added, whiskers twitching, "Your on SKyclan's border, but if you intend to continue traveling, you might be best going around rather than through." And this time, it wasn't even her own clan that would be the most pressing threat to a rogue on their territory, she was almost sure. The dogs were savage beasts.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 12:43

Mutiny
Just be true to
   You can change it

Adulting is hard
    Mutiny hadn't even noticed the other cat's approach. The voice calling out from above nearly ripped her heart from her chest from the surprise. She looked up, eyes searching the branches until she spotted her. Her first sight of a wildcat.

Woah.

She fumbled, looking for a response. Were the wildcats all so pretty? The cat looking down at her was most definitely not what she was expecting. Maybe something a bit more... beefy and littered with scars? Something that looked like it would bite her head off? "Err uh, hi! Skyclan! Yeah I guess having a complete stranger just wander into your place probably isn't the best look. I ah, I mean no harm! I'm parent hunting and all that eheheh..." Great, she sounded completely dorky. What a first impression. Granted, she hadn't expected to be jump-scared by a wildcat in a tree as her introduction to her father's crew, so she was struggling to remember what it was she was planning to say when she bumped into one of them. She'd been playing this moment out in her head most of the way here and now that she was face to face with what she had been looking for, absolutely none of it came to mind.

She mentally slapped herself.

"Sssso, funny thing, I had a whole like, speech thingy planned on the way over here and now I uh can't remember any of it and you're a little intimidating and reallykindagorgeoussoIdon'tactuallyknowwhattosaynowand-"

She froze. Embarrassment washed over her and she felt her skin heat up. There she went again, shooting off at the mouth. The idea popped into her head of absolutely burying her head in the dirt beneath her paws and letting herself rot there.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 13:29

"Parent hunting, hmm?" Wolfstar tipped her head, blue eyes studying the loner before her. She'd had a speech planned? Interesting. "Do you have anything to go off of, a name, appearance...? This entire forest... and the marsh, moors and river are clan territory, and there's not much mingling usually... Though I can only speak for my own clan, of course." Mingling among outsiders, at least. Foxtrot and Thymelight, Juniperheart and Rainfrost all came to mind, though in their cases they were not born of clan ancestry. Astershine had been the product of a Skyclanner and a kittypet, but as far as Wolfstar knew things like that weren't common. Foxtrot had known a little of the clans, though deeply misguided until he'd actually joined one. Perhaps this she-cat shared a similar backstory to one of them.

A soft laugh escaped the leader at the rushed words of the she-cat. She almost reminded her of someone else - and it was a little funny to watch cats sputter and stumble over themselves, admittedly. "You could start with a name?" She suggested gently, "I'm Wolfstar, leader of Skyclan."

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 16:15

Mutiny
Just be true to
   You can change it

Adulting is hard
    A name? Right! A name! "Mutiny! Er, that's me! That's my name. Mom didn't have the best taste when it came to naming things. Um..." It hadn't occurred to her until it left her mouth that maybe her name itself could be disconcerting to them. She really hoped that wasn't the case.

She shifted her paws uneasily before continuing. There was no way this was a great first impression. "I only really know his name and that he was a wildcat. Mom said his name was Bird, and said something about how he left and went back to his Skyclan. She ah... didn't talk about him much. I guess um... he'd probably look a bit like me? Mom said he had some orange on him too."

Pausing, Mutiny adverted her gaze with a slight droop to her tail. "I've never actually met him, so I can't say for sure myself."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 19:03

"Bird...? And he is one of my warriors?" Wolfstar tipped her head, eyeing the she-cat in thought. Bird... Well, it obviously couldn't have been Birdstar. And most of her clanmates had not stepped foot off the territory or met any rogues that she had known about. Wolfstar would have been informed if any were lurking, she was sure.

"Hmm. Does the name Nightbird sound familiar, at all?" He had returned to the clan after a lengthy absence that hadn't been his fault, perhaps... Or maybe it was a cat of another clan entirely. But perhaps not, if the she-cat had mentioned Skyclan in particular.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 21:38

Mutiny
Just be true to
   You can change it

Adulting is hard
    She considered for a moment, racking her brain for any recollection of the name Nightbird. "... Maybe? I'm not really sure. I think Mom usually just said Bird." The name itself might sound familiar, but then she wasn't sure if she was just tricking herself into thinking that. Maybe she heard it when she was a kit?

"Getting her to talk about him was a pain. She mostly just blew me off saying things like it didn't matter anymore since he left."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptyWed 1 May 2024 - 11:12

Wolfstar... Could not imagine what that must have been like. Or, well, she could. Her own mother had been closed off about a lot of things, but her parentage had never been one of those. She studied the younger she-cat for a few moments, a thoughtful hum escaping her.

"Tell me, is it just curiosity to know your father that has brought you this far, Mutiny?" She stumbled a little over the strange name, "You... Look like one of my warriors. He was gone from our clan for a while not by his choice, but has returned to us."

"He should be in camp at this time... If you wish to meet him. I cannot make promises on how things will go."

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptyWed 1 May 2024 - 14:09

Mutiny
Just be true to
   You can change it

Adulting is hard
    "I..." She hesitated. Curiosity was part of it sure, but there was something far deeper that she hadn't fully placed. What was it that drove her to leave? It wasn't just disagreements with her mother, that's for sure. Mutiny knew there was more to it, she just hadn't been brave enough to fully broach that topic with herself yet.

She looked back up to the pretty molly above. "I don't... know who I am. Who I want to be, or where I want to go. I don't want to keep living in a lull, I want to be someone. So maybe... my dad will be able to point me in the right direction at least."

She nodded, squaring her shoulders. "I'd like to meet him, if that's okay. Even if nothing comes from it."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) EmptyWed 1 May 2024 - 18:20

The leader listened as Mutiny spoke. It was clear they were from very different background, the she-cat was unsure and trying to find herself in the world, while Wolfstar had always known she wanted to be a warrior of her clan. If she wanted to meet her father in an attempt to figure herself out... "I can offer you that. We will take it from there, I suppose." Wolfstar responded. "I'm not sure if you can climb trees, but if we're all on the ground it might be safer than just you being down there. Dogs running about." She added. If she was going to come into their territory, she should know that much. And Wolfstar did not want to risk sending fragments of her patrol to fetch Nightbird from camp.

"Come, camp is this way. But stick close." With a nod to her patrolmates who had been waiting in the trees, Wolfstar moved to lead the way.

((Other thread will be up shortly.))

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)   Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Hello, hello? (reattempt)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: