Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

prove yourself to me. so that I may prove myself to the world [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2222

prove yourself to me. so that I may prove myself to the world [c] Empty
PostSubject: prove yourself to me. so that I may prove myself to the world [c]   prove yourself to me. so that I may prove myself to the world [c] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 8:18

Tigerpaw was diligent, Nettleweaver would give him that. Despite his timidness, the apprentice had shown up perfectly on time and a tiny spark in his eye. It was the white warrior's duty to coax it out. He thought back to his own training, but that wouldn't work for the tabby apprentice. He needed to find confidence he didn't have yet, and so Nettleweaver was throwing him off the deep end and into battle training. The pair traipsed through the territory, until they located a suitable area. The dirt here was hard, and like the other forest territories -better for learning to fight. The marsh was still the apprentice's enemy, not his ally.

Mismatched eyes fell upon Tigerpaw "Do you like fighting?" he asked, eyebrow quirking. The tom was actually quite large now that he took him in, but perhaps that was just the ever lingering kit fluff. His whiskers twitched thoughtfully as he regarded him. "The only audience to our training today are the frogs, and myself. I don't plan on sharing what we do in training, as the results will speak that my way is right, so if you suck and anyone finds out... That's because you told them. Which you also don't have to worry about, because you won't suck." A smile graced his maw as the newly named warrior straightened up and there was a playful light to his eyes. "I want you to attack me with the strongest attack you can think of, and do it with a big yowl. Put your everything into it! Don't hold back on me Tigerpaw."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

prove yourself to me. so that I may prove myself to the world [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down

prove yourself to me. so that I may prove myself to the world [c]
Page 1 of 1