Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now you feel so alive [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Now you feel so alive [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Now you feel so alive [c]    Now you feel so alive [c]  EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 16:13

HawkmistShadowclan Territory

Hawkmist wasn’t the best teacher, but sparring was something he knew well. Cloudpaw’s training was progressing nicely and it was time she learned more battle techniques as well. He found them a quiet, relatively dry patch of march away from the bustle of camp to practice in, and then fixed his eyes on his apprentice.

“I will not go easy on you. Fighting is something you learn best by doing. You would learn nothing if I were to coddle you." He warned, voice firm but not necessarily unkind. “We are not aiming to hurt one another, so no claws, but do not hold your strength back from me either. I am not fragile, and I need to know where your strengths lie.” With that short and sweet lecture delivered, Hawkpaw bunched his muscles underneath him and darted forward, delivering a sharp (though not painful) blow to her shoulder. “Now, begin. Show me what you can do.”

Hawkmist used Front Paw Strike, dealing -7 damage and costing -7 SP.

Cloudpaw
13/20 HP (-7)
60/60 SP

Hawkmist
30/30 HP
73/80 SP (-7)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] rogue [m] rogue
Number of posts : 75

Now you feel so alive [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you feel so alive [c]    Now you feel so alive [c]  EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 2:05

Cloudpaw's face was met with a sheathed paw, her paw drenched in mud as she looked at it turning back towards him knowing he would think she would hit him with mud. Cloudpaw's eyes secretly looked towards is tail, Her sights set on doing much much pain as she ran up towards him faking trying to blind him instead going behind him and tugging his tail roughly

cloudpaw used tail yank dealing 7 hp costing 15 sp
hawkmist is stunned for one turn

cloudpaw
13/20 hp
45/60 sp

hawkmist (stunned 0/1)
23/30 hp
63/80 sp

Now you feel so alive [c]
Page 1 of 1