Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2255

Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] Empty
PostSubject: Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]   Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 10:30

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

If it had been up to Lilyvalley, she would have stayed in the nursery, clinging on to Beetlekit like she could lose him at any moment. But cats seemed to frown down upon the idea of her doing that. And Swiftheart made it very clear to her that she could watch over her son, and Lilyvalley couldn't deny that a walk would do her good. Staying in camp had her leg growing extremely stiff, and it was getting slightly painful. So eventually she did cave, taking her sister's advice.

And in an attempt to be productive as well, she had brought Wolfpaw along with her. Of course, the apprentice had his mentor to take him out hunting. But Silverhawk also had two apprentices to take care of, not just the one. And if he had a problem with Lilyvalley helping him out, well he didn't seem to like her anyway, so he could deal with it. Honestly, she didn't know if that cat liked anyone. He always seemed to have an attitude whenever she saw him. A very poorly disguised attitude, at that.

She looked back at Wolfpaw, realizing that she should probably make some conversation. They had been walking in quite an awkward silence for a bit now.

"So, you're Pineblossom's son, right? Your mom is a really good cat. I hope you'll take after her. Um, feel free to hunt, by the way. I, ah, I probably won't be able to right now, but I can give you some pointers, if you'd like?"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]   Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 6:38

Wolfpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan| he/him
"You don't believe me? You will. You will become a true believer."

This cat wasn't Silverhawk. Or his other siblings. Or Mama. And he wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. She wasn't trying to talk to him, which was good. He could focus on his surroundings. The murky, musky scent of mulch and mud and the almost metallic scent of the swamp coming through it. He could find little prey-scent amongst it, but no matter. They were walking. They'd find some.

And then she spoke. Whatever her name was. He did not care to learn. He began to snap, "Don't look at--" And then she spoke of his mother, and his eyes narrowed. He huffed, letting her finish, and then licked his lips before speaking back.

"I am her son," He said. "What's the point of coming out if you cannot hunt? I do not want pointers from you. I will catch it, or I will not catch it. If you are here just for a walk and talk, I suggest you go back to camp. I have no time for you unless you are being useful."

discord: moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]   Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:30

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Well, so much for being nice, huh? Fine, he wanted to get an attitude for no reason, she could get one too.

"What is your problem? I'm trying to be nice here. If you want to get an attitude with me, maybe you should go back to camp. In case you forgot, you're an apprentice, so you can't be out on your own."

She let out a huff of annoyance. He really was Silverhawk's apprentice.

"For the record, I hurt my leg. Some days are better than others. That is why I'm out here. If I let it sit too long without stretching it out, I may as well be in the elder den. Don't you dare talk to me about how useful I am, or whether or not you have 'time' for me. I may not have been here the whole time, but I am still your senior. I have been a warrior of this Clan longer than you have been alive."

She spotted a mouse, and narrowed her eyes. Oh she was going to regret this. But if Wolfpaw wanted useful, she would fight through the pain.

Of course, anger can make a cat sloppy, and at some point she tripped, gritting her teeth as a sharp pain shot up her hind leg. That was stupid. That was so stupid of her. She looked back at Wolfpaw, sure he was going to love her failure.

She really didn't need this foxdung.

Lilyvalley is attempting to catch a mouse. Catch was unsuccessful. -3 sp

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15099

PostSubject: Re: Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]   Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:30

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] Mistpe10
Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]   Life Moves On [Wolfpaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Moves On [Wolfpaw]
Page 1 of 1