Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Are You Ready?[C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3230

Are You Ready?[C] Empty
PostSubject: Are You Ready?[C]   Are You Ready?[C] EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 9:37

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash had waited a few sunrises before taking Batpaw out for another attempt at teaching the tom something, if he'd bother learning. "Seeing as how our last lesson didn't go so well, let's try something different," He began, voice stern as he regarded his apprentice. As much as he disliked Batpaw, he was still the foxheart's mentor, and he had to try to do something with him. He'd be willing to put their previous lesson past them... just this once. "Get into a hunting crouch. Since you won't listen to me talk about theories, we'll jump right into practical learning. I'll correct you once I get an idea of what you've got correct or wrong." And if today didn't work either, he'd approach Leopardstar himself to ask what in the world he was supposed to do with an apprentice who thinks he's better than his mentor.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Are You Ready?[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You Ready?[C]   Are You Ready?[C] EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 7:16

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
A long sigh was drawn from his maw, eyelids drooping low. Quillsplash sapped the life out of him sometimes; evident from the glossy look his icy eyes held. If he was laying on the ground right now, any cat could assume Batpaw had simply keeled over and died. His jaws closed with a soft sound, teeth clicking neatly together.

"Very well." He said plainly, dropping into a crouch. He'd seen Crabpaw and Nettleweaver fall into one plenty of times, granted they were often more for sparring reasons, he was relatively sure he was familiar enough with the position to take it up properly. He drew his front paws in close to his body, careful to shift his weight comfortably between all four paws. His tail tip twitched once, twice, then stilled with the rest of him.

Batpaw turned his eyes back to Quillsplash, his tone drab. "Happy?"

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3230

Are You Ready?[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You Ready?[C]   Are You Ready?[C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 2:45

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash supposed that he could ignore Batpaw's attitude for now. This was a lesson on his (lack of)hunting skills, not his (lack of good)attitude. He'd tackle one thing at a time. The tortoiseshell's gaze raked over Batpaw's stance, not surprised at all at how horrible it was. It was the tom's first time practising it, and he had yet to even see a proper hunting crouch from a warrior. Likely, he had gotten this from one of his friends' spars... "With your flank raised so high in the air, I'd think you were trying to become a skunk," He replied in a calm voice to Batpaw's drab tone. He moved forward to rather gently adjust the apprentice's stance, then bent down to nudge the tom's paws further under him. "When you're hunting, you have to be able to move around comfortably, while in battle you'd want to use all your strength to propell yourself forward. They may look the same, but they're far from it," He explained, then using an unseathed claw he drew a line in the mud a foxlength in front of Batpaw. "Try pouncing on it," He instructed his apprentice, then stood back to watch.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are You Ready?[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You Ready?[C]   Are You Ready?[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready?[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-