Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

some quiet thanks [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

some quiet thanks [c] Empty
PostSubject: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 4:24 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom walked alongside Sunflare as they kept upkept the border. Things were quiet for  while as they walked, both focused on the job at paw, but Pineblossom finally spoke up.  She said, “Thank you for helping to keep my children safe the other day on that patrol, with the owl. I know that the nomadic cats were there to assist too but it is nice to know that there was a clanmate looking out for them first.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 9:04 am

Sunflare was admittedly pleased to be on patrol with a respected senior warrior rather than one of the “guests.” As intriguing as their ways could be, they were not the ways of ShadowClan and he would be relieved by the eventual return to normalcy. “Of course,” he mewed in response to Pineblossom. “Your kits are fine ShadowClan cats, and my kin besides. I am honor-bound to protect them, and I value the future of the clan.” Besides, he had to admit he got a thrill out of killing the owl. He’d since lined his nest with several choice feathers.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:39 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded. Sunflare reminded her a bit of herself; so serious, and quite loyal. A good addition to the clan. She said to him, “I felt better knowing that you were with them. Our guests seem nice enough, but it’s good to be wary.” She turned her attention back to him. “How have things been for you? I can’t remember the last time we were put on a patrol together.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 pm

Pineblossom had all the marks of a good warrior, especially a tempered wisdom that recently-former leadership had been sorely lacking in. Perhaps if she were younger, Sunflare found himself thinking, she’d make a good deputy. “Indeed,” he mewed, “it is vital that apprentices are supervised, especially with WindClan testing our borders. As for myself, I’ve been living. It’s good to see my former apprentices both succeeding. Which reminds me, your kits seem to be overdue. I’m sure it’s because of the way life has been lately, but I do wonder why their mentors haven’t recommended them. They seem ready to me. They certainly handled that owl well, help or no.”
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 2:10 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom smiled and she preened ever so slightly under Sunflare’s compliments of her children. She agreed with him, and offered another nod. “In all honesty, the trip to the lake skewed their progress. With everything going on and the sickness, they didn’t get a chance to become apprentices until we returned here. They have to get to know the territory in a whole new way after being gone for so long and the trip caused problems for some of their confidence…Wolfpaw is worried about the safety of the family which has him more paranoid most of the day instead of working on his duties. I’m teaching Fernpaw and he is very curious but cautious more than anything. I don’t want to throw him into the mud puddles by recommending him for warriorhood until he is able to do some quicker thinking as a warrior needs—though it sounds like the owl attack, as awful as that was, gave him a little more confidence in that regard. Hedgepaw’s mentor was my previous apprentice. He’s still new, and I’m sure he wants to ensure that he’s done a thorough job in training her…Newer mentors always take a bit longer to train their apprentices.”

She looked to Sunflare. “I’m sure they’ll earn their name in due time. I agree that they are older than most apprentices by this point. I hope that the trip outside of the territory can ultimately be good for them…Do you have advice for them? Since you saw a couple of them on the patrol and have trained a few apprentices yourself.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:28 am

“My apologies, of course the events of recent moons would have affected their progress. I must have been more ill than I thought, the entire period we spent away is something of a blur. I will say, the young cats should know they are heirs to the legacy of Froststar. Our family is frequently beaten, but never destroyed.” Sunflare purred a little. “They’ll be fine warriors in time.”
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: some quiet thanks [c]   some quiet thanks [c] EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:07 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom smiled. She had not known Froststar very well, but he had adopted her mate Forestbreeze, so in a way, they certainly are heirs to the legacy. She did not hold much weight in the idea of a leader’s legacy—Nightstalker had shown the fallacy of such a thing—but it was still good to know that there were good cats that were related to her children, even if by adoption. It made it feel less alone for them.

“They will be,” she agreed with a nod. “Especially if they have good family to advise them.” She gave Sunflare another smile.
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

[/color]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP