Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Loyalties[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3232

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 2:55

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex really ought to get a word in with Heatherberry about the conduct of her clanmates. The Captain watched with a sigh as yet another member of StinkyPeltClan hurled himself out of his territory at full speed in an attempt to chase after a squirrel. Did none of them share notes? Because they seemed to enjoy repeating each other's mistakes everyday. Oh, who was he kidding? These are Clan cats, most of them had thistle down for brains. The tabby sighed and strolled up to the cinnamon tom who was now grumbling about his failed attempt at catching the squirrel, as if it were not obvious enough to him that one trained to hunt frogs couldn't catch squirrels like a ThunderClan cat. Really, couldn't he at least attempt to get back to his own land? Though, he supposed he wouldn't have allowed the tom to do so. Still, it was the thought that counts. "Greetings," He purred, tail raised lazily over his head as he padded into hearing distance to the tom, "Is there something I can help you with, seeing as you're in my land?"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 15:35

Sunflare couldn’t explain the thrill he got from a good chase. It was his one flaw, really, taking such pleasure in ways more suited to a WindClan cat than a proud ShadowClan warrior. So his first concern upon being interrupted was naturally with his own pride. “Oh, pardon me,” he purred. “I promised one of the queens in my clan a squirrel. She’s so cranky these days and simply must have it, you know.” Not entirely false, the queens had been down his neck about prey since he left his nest this evening. “I would have caught it, too, had I not been intercepted.” His voice held a bit of edge to it. “Regardless, it’s lost now. What brings you so close to the ShadowClan border, rogue? Do you have any mouths to feed, or simply a desire for trouble?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptyThu 22 Feb 2024 - 4:43

Ajex was pleasantly surprised-- this one was far nicer than the previous cat, though he could still work on his attitude. "Is that so? Well, I wish you the best of luck in catching another squirrel before you head home, then," He murmured in sympathy. Cranky queens who just wouldn't take anything other than a certain kind of prey? He still remembered his days in WindClan's nursery, and Stars above he was glad he left before he had been forced to hunt and meet their every need as part of his "apprentice duties". They really were just an excuse for the apprentices to do all the work. Why else would it be used as a punishment for warriors?

Ah, there that arrogant and entittled flair was. Ajex tutted, then swept his tail in the direction of the ShadowClan border, which lay several tail-lengths away, just far away enough for it to be considered a considerable gap. "Ah, but I'm not very close to the border, am I? Or have I missed when ShadowClan expanded their territory to past the scent-line as well? Surely, anyone could walk here, since there is no Code here, is there?" Like the tom, his voice was smooth and friendly, but with an edge to it that was just noticable enough to put someone on their guard.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 17:31

Sunflare’s hackles lowered a little. “Fair point, my friend, fair point. I suppose you don’t have many cats counting on you in your way of life, though. With no code, you have no hope of ever achieve the grandeur we do. But alas, we cannot choose our birth. I commend you on your good manners regardless.” Sunflare took in the other tom’s appearance. Tall and slender like himself, he presented an oddity in the marsh. For a moment Sunflare wondered if they might share blood, some obscure quirk in a marsh cat heritage, but he pushed the thought aside. Still, he found himself asking, almost unbidden, “Have you any kin nearby, or are you alone in your travels? A mate, perhaps kits?”

It was always good to know one’s enemy after all. He took a step back, closer to the border. “ShadowClan takes care of its own,” he added. “I’d not step too much closer if I were you. If you’re looking for harebrained fools who’ll let you have your way I’d try WindClan. They don’t even have enough brain to understand the simplest logic.”

No harm nudging the potential threat towards his worst enemy either.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 22:34

The tom remained a pleasant cat to speak with, and Ajex now took the time to admire his appearance as well. The cinnamon tom sported a lanky build much like WindClan warriors, from what he remembered, and he could have sworn that he saw that particular face somewhere before. It was but a fuzzy memory, but it piqued his interest. "Tall, slender limps, large ears... pardon me, my dear, but do you happen to have some WindClan blood in you?" Ajex interrupted the tom to take a step closer. "You certainly do look like some WindClan warriors. Did you join ShadowClan? Or were you stolen from your home?" He mused, then seemed to realise where he was and who he was speaking to. "My apologies, that was a little too personal, wasn't it? I suppose I have no choice but to share my personal life with you now," He laughed apologetically, then swiftly answered the ShadowClanner's question, "I don't have a mate or kits, but I live with a group of cats that I consider family." And he mentioned bothering WindClan as well, hadn't he? "Rest assured, WindClan has seen a fair share of us recently," He purred, leaving his answer as vague as ever. It wasn't as if he had lied, just didn't mention what kind of interactions they were. Random strangers didn't need to know all that.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 12:08

Sunflare bristled a bit. “My parents are loyal ShadowClan warriors,” he growled. But the thought nagged at him. He’d noticed long ago that he and his littermates were built different. But Sunflare knew both his parents!

So this cat had a rogue group… An idea began to take form in the warrior’s mind… no, it was ridiculous. But it could work! He took a deep breath.

“I think I’d like to make you an offer,” he mewed, flexing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 20:05

"An offer?" Ajex echoed, tipping his head to the side to look the ShadowClanner up and down. He seemed nervous, as if he himself was unsure about what he was about to offer. What could this warrior possibly have to offer the Crew, unless it was... ah. His confusion cleared up, replaced by a wide grin. "I'm listening!" He chirped.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 9:12

Sunflare stretched, sending a slightly flirtatious glance the rogue’s way. He’d never been interested in toms himself, and of course his heart lay with Tawnyshadow, but attraction could be a useful bargaining tool.

“I know my clan and the others aren’t inclined to be kind to your ilk,” he began, “but I see a future where things are different. A future where ShadowClan and your group could rule the forest together, hunting wherever we like, with or without borders. All that’s in the way are the pathetic other clans. I could learn their secrets, whether as an open foe or disguised as a friend, and bring to you the tactics needed to defeat them. However, you must leave ShadowClan alone. Attack us if you must, to clear suspicion, but take no lives or you lose my help.”

Then, when all the clans except ours have fallen I can reveal myself and be the hero.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 6:24

Ajex felt his lips twitch into a half-smile when he caught the flirtatious glance sent his way. He responded with his own look, eyes peering at the ShadowClanner with an almost sly charm.

Rule the forest? Where did he get that idea? Ajex tried his best not to laugh as the ShadowClanner continued. Of course he wouldn't attack ShadowClan-- he already promised Heatherberry that. Not that the tom would know. He cleared his face of his previous humor before speaking to the tom. "Oh, I've no need of taking all this land for myself... but I do hope my chosen family may reside peacefully alongside these Clans. It's quite a worry, you know, coming home one day to find a kit shredded because they accidentally crossed an invisible line? If you could help make that possible, even if by getting rid of the other Clans... well, I can't say no, can I?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loyalties[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalties[C]   Loyalties[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loyalties[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum