Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking on Sunshine [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Walking on Sunshine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 11:55 pm

SunkitRiverclan Camp

There were many new faces in the nursery, and yet, given how early in the morning it was, Sunkit found himself playing alone. He hadn’t been able to sleep the night prior, and had been restlessly playing by himself for a few hours now. He jumped in a pile of snow, smiling at the way the fluffy flakes poofed around his face and got stuck in his fur, a soft giggle escaping him.

His ears twitched as he looked up, noting the return of the dawn patrol. He watched them with curiosity, messing around in the snow idly as he did so. Most of them moved on to do other things, but one stayed still just long enough for Sunkit to decide he would go bother her. It was too early to go bother Twistpool (he’d get an earful) and all the kits were still sleeping as far as he knew, and he was good and tired of being alone.

So Sunkit shook the snow from his fur and trotted on over. “Hi!” He said cheerfully when he was close enough to be heard. “My name’s Sunkit! What’s yours? Are you busy?” He really really hoped she wasn’t busy. He trotted in excited circles around her, tail held high and a goofy grin on his face.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 12:59 am

˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗【Brookstone】˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Riverclan】♡【#E0BFB8】♡【T4 Warrior ║ 60[HP] | 140[SP]】

Returning back to camp alongside the rest of the dawn patrol, Brookstone let out a quiet sigh. There was a tiny feeling of peace that enraptured her heart. Dawn had always been a time she could appreciate for its peacefulness and the lovely colors mixing in the sky. Even with all the snow and the chill that constantly plagued her, she wouldn't ever stop loving the early mornings. However, despite how lovely the morning seemed, Brook was still too restless, too tense. She's honestly trying. It's not easy when so many are still gone. Will they come back soon? Will they come back in one piece? Will they even come back at all?

She grunted and dug her claws into the cold ground below so as to keep her emotions in check. She needed to keep a level head. Just... just cool it, Brookstone... cool... hehe. Well, that certainly helped her mood. Stupid puns. Stupidly useful puns. Bah.

The striped molly was ripped from her thoughts by a gleeful voice that seemed to travel closer and closer to her. She was quite thankful for that honestly. She turned around and spotted a bright-pelted tom trotting right on over to her, a sunny grin on his adorable face. Tsk. Why were kits so cute? That was totally unfair... was she this cute when she was a kit? She sure hoped so.

Brook listened to the little tom introduce himself with an amused look. "Nice ta meet ya, Sunkit. Name's Brookstone. I like your name. It's cute like you. However, I'll mostly be callin' ya "little fishy" from now on so ya better get used to that... Before ya ask, it's just my thing. Almost everyone knows at this point." She offered a grin of her own as she watched him walk in little excited circles around her. Cute. It was easy to fall back into a more cheerful attitude when in the presence of kits. They were such innocent and unjaded lil' furballs. "I was busy but I've got free time right now..." she trailed off then shrugged. "Why?" She tilted her head with a curious look. "Ya want ta hang out with Brookstone the Mighty? It's a big honor ya know," she joked then gave an exaggerated wink.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 11:40 am

SunkitRiverclan Camp

Sunkit puffed out his chest at the compliment on his name, a proud grin stretching across his face. He did in fact open his mouth to ask why he was in fact a little fishy-- he was not a fish, he was a cat!--before his question was answered. He tilted his head, curious, but did his best not to interrupt.

“Brookstone the Mighty? Sunkit asked with a small gasp, pulling to a stop in front of Brookstone and looking at her with sparkles practically visible in his big green eyes. “Woooah, what makes you the mighty? What kind of mighty deeds have you done?”He pounced on another pile of snow, causing it to poof into both of their fur, as if to demonstrate as he spoke. “Have you single-pawed won a tough battle? Caught the biggest fish in the river? Something like that??”

Then he remembered he was asked a question, and he paused in his wriggling to look up at Brookstone with another big grin. “I do! Do you wanna play? Maybe you can show me some of your mighty skills!” He asked with hope. “I’m really cool!” He promised, puffing out his chest again.

Remembering the earlier compliment, Sunkit added, “Thanks, by the way! About my name! I like my name too. My mom named me that because she said I’m her bright side! Because she liked--er, likes to look on the bright side of things. And I was her bright side.” He giggled. “So I wanna be the bright side for other people too. I like your name too! Brookstone. Sounds tough and cool!”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 2:21 pm

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

She couldn't help but throw back her head and laugh. Ah, darn it. This one's too cute for his own good. She settled down after a moment and grinned down at the excited tom-kit. "Well," she began, "I've been known to slay predators in my free time. Trouble seems to find me but I sort it out as soon as I can. Gotta keep our clan safe and all that." She chuckled as Sunkit invited her to play. "Ya know what? Sure! I could use some fun after a long mornin'." Brook ruffled the young kit's head with a gentle paw. "Maybe I can even show you a few battle moves that can get ya ready for your apprenticeship." She winked at him once more. "Just remember: There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure," she meowed sagely. "Promise me that you'll always do your best but don't overdo things. Rest is just as important as learning."

A fond purr escaped her. "Hey, did ya know that just by hangin' out with each other, we'll boost our coolness levels by a lot? Neat thing huh?" There was a playful twinkle in her blue eyes. She stretched her limbs for a moment while she listened to Sunkit speak. "Well, I think it's great how much thought your mum put in while thinkin' up your name. It suits ya... That's a noble goal ta have too." She shot him her signature grin and shrugged. "I like my name too. I dunno why my mum gave me the name since she wasn't around by the time I could actually ask anythin' but I bet it was a good reason too." She omitted the fact that she had spoken to her mother during her moonstone journey. The thought of asking her about anything other than the most obvious questions had never crossed her mind. She missed her mama. She had been such a sweet and loving she-cat. Brook could tell how much love Mallowmist had for her kits; She had so much love for her.

Brookstone cleared her throat and steered the conversation away from that sad topic, "So, what do ya wanna do? Got somethin' in mind? I really don't mind playin' any game. I know i'll have fun either way." She grinned toothily and wrapped her tail around his shoulders. Brook had always been a sucker for kithood games. She used to be one of the most active kits back then—a real social butterfly.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 8:21 pm

SunkitRiverclan Camp

Sunkit’s eyes were getting bigger by the minute. As he ducked his head under the paw that ruffled the fur atop his head, letting out a delighted giggle, he quickly decided that Brookstone was one of his favorite adults, next to, of course, Twistpool. She fought predators in her spare time, was called ‘Brookstone the Mighty’ and best of all, didn’t seem annoyed by him!

His eyes were fixed on her face as she delivered her sage advice. It sounded suspiciously close to the dreaded ‘be patient’ platitude he received so often, but she didn’t say the dreaded ‘P’ word, so Sunkit nodded eagerly. “I can be super hardworking!” He promised, bouncing on the tip of his toes. “And rest super good!”

He tilted his head as Brookstone talked about her mom. He thought it was a little sad she never got to meet her mom. He missed his mom a lot, but at least he knew her. But Brookstone moved on quickly, and Sunkit didn’t have the vocabulary to voice the thoughts brought on by that.

Sunkit brightened again as Brookstone wrapped her tail around him, warmth filling him at the affection. He wiggled, wobbling from one side to the other as he thought, then he brightened. He looked up at Brookstone for a moment, then bolted away from her, jumped in a pile of snow, and tossed a pawful at her. “Snowball fight!” He declared with a delighted cackle, grinning toothily.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 1:29 am

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Curiosity filled her as she watched the little kit wiggled from under her tail then bolt to a suspiciously snow-heavy spot nearby... She should've known better. Her face must have been comical as a pawful of snow was sprayed right at her. "Ack!" She shook her body to fling away any lingering morsels of snow. "I see how it is! You're gonna pay for that!" she growled playfully with a little wiggle of her rump. She mirrored his bright grin before bolting to her own spot and beginning to pile up snow. If it was a snowball fight he wanted, it was exactly what he shall receive!

After a few seconds, she suddenly looked up and tried to lock eyes with the younger cat. She gave him an exaggerated wink as his only warning before flinging a rather large pawful of snow in his direction. "Attack! Brookstone the Mighty will conquer Sunkit the Daring! How will ya respond to my strength?" She laughed boisterously as she watched the snow rain down upon the sun-colored kitten. She began to collect more snow while she waited for his next move.

Brook missed days like these. It was all fun and games; Rarely did she see any worries or pain. Kits were truly one of the best blessings. They uncovered the memories she had buried long ago and brought them up to help her remember the blessings she had been given.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:58 pm

SunkitSunrise

Sunkit let out a positive shriek of delight as the shower of snow rained down on him, bouncing away as best he could. The joy of play exploded in Sunkit’s chest, and he felt so full of energy and delight that he could run across the whole entire forest and then back again without ever getting tired.

Shaking out the snow from his fur, Sunkit wiggled down beneath a snowdrift with a giggle, gathering up more snow in his paws. “Sunkit the Daring never ever backs down from a challenge!” He declared, darting out once more to throw another pawful of snow at Brookstone. He threw it with ferocity, but given he’s significantly smaller, he manages to throw significantly less snow. Still, that hardly deterred the energetic tom.

“I will defeat you, Brookstone the Mighty, whatever it takes!” He cheered with another cackle of delight, bounding around in the snow and preparing for his next move.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 12:13 pm

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

Brookstone nodded solemnly. "I see. You are living up to your name, Sunkit the Daring. You dare oppose a force such as I. It is commendable. However, my admiration for you will not stop me from unleashing my full power." She watched the kit gather snow onto his side with a blank face, an attempt to not display her amusement so clearly. Suddenly, she turned around and sat down, he back facing Sunkit. "Well, let's see how ya fare against this attack! I bet ya won't escape this one unscathed!" She threw her head back and laughed dramatically before standing up. With her back still to her "opponent" she waited a moment to brew up more suspense before unleashing the promised "attack".

Using quick scooping movements with her paws, she began to dig up the snow, flinging it behind her without much pause. She cackled as the raining snow seemed endless. "You will regret facin' me!" she growled playfully. This was more fun than she'd expected. She wondered how fast the kit's reflexes were. He was still young and still had some time to go before he gained a mentor but it never hurt to prepare the next generation ahead of time. She felt that Sunkit had potential, like, lots of it. She hoped his future mentor could see it and would nurture it accordingly.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [c]   Walking on Sunshine [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking on Sunshine [c]
Page 1 of 1