Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Empty
PostSubject: Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]   Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 22:41

Newttongue dropped off the prey that ached his jaw to hold; a little sparrow, a fat squirrel, a bright cardinal, and a chaffinch. He looked back at Birchheart and helped her pull the eagle through the entrance to camp and to the fresh-kill pile. After they were treated, he was going to get feathers from the cardinal and the eagle. As many as he could. His back hurt where deep gouges from being carried by the eagle and his head buzzed from being dropped onto the branch. Luckily, his throat was fine.

Birchheart teetered, tired from the day and her lack of sleep. Lowering her head, she bit the bindweed off the wings of the eagle and looked around camp. Her face was bleeding heavily from the deep claw mark in her muzzle. The other marks weren't as bad. Her shoulder had gashes from the sharp beak as well.

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]   Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 16:19

OOC: So sorry for the delay! I was buried in homework and tests!

IC: Mapleleaf walked out of the Medicine cat's den. She had noticed Newttongue and Birchheart approaching the den looking like they were run over at the Thunderpath numerous times. They were littered with scars, some larger and bleeding more heavily than others. Birchheart was also having trouble walking straight. "Come on in you two! I need to quickly treat those wounds and you can tell me what happened." The medicine cat nudged the two quickly inside before heading to the back of the den to gather some herbs to treat their wounds with. "Tell me what happened and which wounds hurt more." she said to them.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] SQfTPip
Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]   Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 16:48

"I think Birchheart got the worst of it, treat her first." Newttongue meowed quickly before Birchheart could do anymore damage to her health. He groomed his side where the blood trickled down. He sat down with a grunt on the ground, not settling into to a nest. He'd do that when the blood had clotted and he didn't risk ruining the moss.

Birchheart glared at him. "That's nonsense. You were almost killed by that eagle..." Her lack of sleep was beginning to catch up with her and she gave up the fight rather quickly. Flopping down, she hissed as she forgot about the wretched gashes. "We were out hunting, trying to see how much we could bring back. I.. I wasn't coming back until it was completely necessary." She grimaced. "An eagle tried to carry Newttongue away but we managed to kill it and now it'll feed the clan well." She looked at her bleeding shoulder. "When I was clamped on it's wing, it gave me some really deep gashes with that horrid beak."

it's fine!]

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]   Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 23:53

OOC: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Let me quickly finish this ;^;

IC: Mapleleaf nodded and gathered the herbs she needed before heading back to them. "I'll treat you first Birchheart. Newttongue won't let me help him if I don't properly heal you first." the medicine cat said with a hearty chuckle. By her paws she had Goldenrod for the larger, more open scars, Dock to soothe any smaller scratches, Marigold for any infection and to stop the bleeding, and finally, some cobwebs to help the scars heal. She also gathered a tiny amount of Juniper berries to give them both strength and to help them relax. The medicine cat first chewed the Goldenrod, the dock, and the marigold into poultice. She applied the Goldenrod onto Birch's shoulder and then applied some of the marigold. She circled around the she-cat in search of any minor scratches. She applied the dock where ever she saw one. Mapleleaf then rolled 2 juniper berries to Birch so she can eat them. The medicine cat then went over to Newttongue. She inspected his back and then his head. He did seem a bit disoriented so she believed he also had a minor head injury. She applied the Goldenrod to the gashes and then the marigold to treat any infection. She went around looking for scratches and began applying the dock. Finally she gave him two Juniper berries. While they were eating the berries, she applied the cobwebs to the cats' open wounds. The she-cat stepped back to admire her work. "Okay, i'm done helping you both. If you feel any pain, please call for me. I will be over here sorting herbs."

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] SQfTPip
Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Skyfang

Skyfang

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]   Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 17:48

But the cats wouldn't leave.Wait, were did you find that eagle? The only eagles are on... you went to WindClan territory!So what? Fresh kill is fresh kill. Who cares where it came from color=#ff6633]Our leader will when they find out! They will kill you![/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]   Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh, We Brought Fresh-Kill?? [Open, a meddie needed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: