Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] Empty
PostSubject: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 20:52

His fur bristled as they neared the edge of Shadowclan territory. It was uncomfortable standing near the land of an entire clan of cats that could potentially rip your pelt off just for trespassing. The Thunderclan warrior felt like such an idiot as his amber eyes scanned the territory. Had the circumstances of his birth been different, maybe he could have even been a Shadowclan cat. But, that was not the case. He was stuck with the ghostly, nagging voice of his vicious rogue father in the back of his mind. Right now, it was telling him what a coward he was. Coyotefang wanted to let out a low hiss, but he choked it back and stole a quick glance at Marshpaw. Would the clan even remember their clanmate turned kittypet? According to the Shadowclan born tom, it had been quite some time since he had left the forest. The tabby tom's tail twitched with discomfort. This had been his mother's clan too. For a brief moment, he found himself wondering if the cat who had been his traveling companion away from twolegplace had known his mother. He quickly pushed the thought away.

"So, do you suppose we just wait for a patrol to stroll by and you ask to be welcomed back, or what?" Coyotefang meowed flatly. The more he thought about it, the more dumb the idea sounded. As he spoke, his eyes were still trained on the territory ahead of them.

OCC: Sorry it is a crap post, Cays! Also, everyone else, please wait for Caysuna to post first :)

Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 21:06

Home. Marshpaw stared at the frozen marshes... the ones he had travelled across so long ago. It took every ounce of his dignity not to open his white muzzle and yowl in delight that he was here. He had made it... through all the odds, all the dangers and monsters, he was here. He stepped over the scent line, feeling the frozen marsh on his pads and relished in old memories of kithood and his family. His dark tabby coat trembled with the effort of containing it all as he glanced back at the Thunderclan warrior, amber eyes glistening with thankful tears that dared not spill.

" Thank you, Coyotefang." He said softly. He paused, taking a deep breath to compose himself. It would do no good to meet any cats he might not know threatening to cry. It was bad enough he still smelled of twolegs, that he had been gone so long. He didn't need to be seen as weak. Even if the wound on his hind leg still bothered him a small bit.
" When the patrol comes, I'll ask to see Thrushstar. If they ask why, I'll simply mention my family. My sisters will be warriors, and hopefully a medicine cat by now. That should stop things from getting out of hand." Marshpaw explained calmly. His voice returned to its normal manner. " Even if Thrushstar doesn't recognise me... Wolfpaw will probably kick up a fuss if they try sending me away." He chuckled. It was all too easy for him to imagine. She was angry enough that their family was split between Skyclan and Shadowclan, he couldn't imagine Wolfpaw, or whatever her warrior name was, would let him go.

What if she was angry about it though? Marshpaw shoved that thought down bitterly. No. She wouldn't. Puddlepaw wouldn't let her. He was certain.

Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 20:35

A small cough escaped the tom's lips as he padded through the icy marsh, his pads nearly frozen as he carried himself further into the territory. It had felt like a lifetime ago since he had patrolled the territory during Leafbare, but as he strolled through the snow-covered land, the familiarity of the season came back. He was never a fan of the cold, but he couldn't deny the beauty of untouched snow. It always seemed so peaceful.

His lonely patrol was disturbed as he heard voices speaking not too far from where he carved his path. A furrow quickly grew in his brow and the black tom picked up his pace, ignoring the roughness that filled his chest as he broke into a near run. The voices were unfamiliar to him and clung to the edge of his territory. There was no doubt they did not belong there.

"Who's there?" the tom called, voice harsh and throat coarse. He was sure Sycamorepaw would scold him when he returned to camp. He still wasn't over his greencough, something that was beginning to bother him more and more. How long would it take to recover properly? He had already spent a few sunrises up and about, returning to his duties.

The pair came into view within a few moments. Magpiestar's golden eyes narrowed at the sight of these strangers. Both toms held an eerie aura of familiarity to them. The darker of the two tabby felt like a figure of his past. The brown tom seemed completely unknown to him, but as the leader looked more and more, something about the tabby reminded him of a she-cat he dreaded hearing the name of. Despite the odd feeling in his chest, he spoke out once more. "Who are you, and why are you trespassing on ShadowClan territory?"

His nose wrinkled as he grew closer. The strong scent of kittypet began to fill the air. A look of disgust filled his face. Kittypets were the bane of his existence. What brought them so far from their lush nest?

Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 22:35

"Thruststr-" Coyotefang went to correct the former Shadowclan apprentice, but another voice piped in. His amber gaze instantly flicked to looked at an almost entirely black tom. Despite the slightly scratchy tone to his voice, the Shadowclan leader was as imposing as ever. In an instant, he recognized him. Of all cats, they had to be immediately found the the clan leader himself. His ears flattened against his head and his tail flickered uncomfortably. Once more, he found himself questioning why he stood here next to this strange cat that he owed no allegiance to. It was utterly stupid to involve himself in any other cat's matters, yet here he was, in the heart of enemy territory, potentially about to get his pelt ripped off.

A low hiss broke from his throat, aimed for Marshpaw, "If your own leader doesn't even know you, why are we here!" He nodded towards Magpiestar, hoping his travel partner would pick up on the hint. Shadowclan had gone through some major changes over the moons that Marshpaw had claimed to be away for. The biggest of those was the change in leadership. Ancient Thrushstripe had finally retired to the elder's den, Leopardstar had quickly been taken by an unknown sickness, and now, Magpiestar stood on the great rock. If he had cared about the other clan at all, or really much of anything, he might have been interested in their happenings enough to tell the former apprentice. Now, he just hoped Marshpaw would come up with something convincing enough to say.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 22:49

His ear flicked as he heard the bushes move. He listened to Coyotefang before he was abruptly interrupted by the large black tom that had appeared. Marshpaw struggled to put a name to the tom in front of him. He had been gone for so long, it was difficult. Coyotefang's words weren't clearing things up anymore either, his own leader? Hiding his confusion, he stood tall, but with a respectful tilt of his head in the face of the new warrior. It was clear the black tom was far more powerful than he was. Probably a senior warrior he couldn't remember.

"I..." Marshpaw cursed himself. For all the time he had prepared for this... the reality was different. He was home. It was hard to form the words he needed to say when that fact was still ringing between his ears. "My name is Marshpaw. I am here to speak to Thrushstar... and to see my mother, Hazeflight." He explained though he struggled hard not to just blurt out a million things at once.

The excitement and thrill prickled under his pelt. He had no idea of what had become of his clan, but soon he'd get to see his family, and that was all that mattered.

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 1:14

OoC: jumping in cause w h y n o t.

Sycamorepaw padded behind Magpiestar quietly. He had decided to tag along, but they didn't speak. Suddenly, they came to a hault and before them were strangers. The red medicine cat apprentice crinkled his nose, but remained silent. Until the other cat spoke. "Thrushstar is now an elder, and there is no Hazeflight in this clan." The young tom spoke bluntly.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 22:13

The tom glanced back as Sycamorepaw joined him, nodding slightly as the medicine cat spoke. But the name Marshpaw rang through his head like an echo. He knew that name. And as he named the past warrior, Hazeflight as his mother, a quick memory flashed through his head. "Marshpaw... It's been such a long time." His eyes softened and his pose lost its tension.

"Don't worry Sycamorepaw, I know this tom," the leader reassured, tail brushing up against the young tom. "It's true, Thrushstripe has stepped down as leader. Leopardstar has also passed. As well as your mother, Hazeflight. Many cats you must remember are gone now." Magpiestar bowed his head as if apologizing. "I'm sure you don't remember me, we never spoke much. You would remember me as Magpiewing, but as Leopardstar's deputy, I became leader. A lot has changed since you disappeared. But that begs the question... What happened to you? And," his golden stare turned to the tom that stood beside him, "Who is that?" His tone turned sour and his expression darkened. He was alright with Marshpaw, a lost apprentice of his clan, standing on his marshes, but this stranger... The black leader knew he did not belong here.

Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 22:44

A bit of relief washed over the tabby as the Shadowclan leader recognized the former apprentice. Thankfully that much had worked out. Marshpaw hadn't been lying about his origins after all. Unfortunately it seemed like all of his kin was gone. Coyotefang almost felt a prickle of sadness for the other cat, knowing all too well how that felt. However, he ignored the feeling. The stranger held no true meaning to him.

Coyotefang was prepared to turn away and stalk back to Thunderclan territory without so much as another word. His traveling partner had been returned home and everything was done here. But, Magpiestar's question made him pause for a moment. It made sense for the leader to care who was on his territory, although the warrior hadn't considered that. His amber eyes narrowed as he thought for a moment. Had circumstance been different.. this could have been his clan, his leader. Being among the pines, standing in the frozen marahes, didn't feel quite wrong. It was funny he'd never thought of it before.

"Coyotefang," He finally grunted out, "of Thunderclan. I just helped Marshpaw find his way back." There was a note of impatience to his voice that he found himself trying to hide. For once, curiousity outweighed his desire to distance himself from everything. Wolffang had always been important to him. Did Magpiestar know his mother before she left Shadowclan? Did he have kin there? There was no doubt he shared the blood of some cats. But who? His claws dug into the ground to steady himself against the overwhelming thoughts. Coyotefang had never considered Shadowclan before, and yet, here he was, one of the few places he could trace his bloodline back to. What a strange feeling.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 23:34

Marshpaw's amber eyes turned to Sycamorepaw curiously. Thrushstar and elder? It was an uneasy, but comical thought, though now that he thought about it, the old tom was getting on before he was taken. As the black tom relaxed, so did Marshpaw. He listened quietly to Magpiestar explain the events of his clan, his mind stalling abruptly as he was told the news. Hazeflight... his own mother was gone. He felt a stab of anguish at the thought. He'd never see her again, he lost his chance. What kind of a son was he, to have not been there? He hoped she died nobly. Her fire did not seem like one that would die easily. He choked back his sorrow. " What about Wolfpaw... and Puddlepaw?" He asked, as he desperately hoped for a better answer. He could shed his tears later, but for now he had an obligation to his leader to tell him what happened.

" Coyotefang's mother was from Shadowclan." He elaborated as he looked back to smile at the young warrior. " Without his help, I might never have been able to return. It was a hard journey to find the clan again." He paused, then sat down on his haunches carefully. The small holes in his fur on his back leg showed the slightest bit. "I find it hard to explain." Marshpaw began, then took a deep breath to tell his story.

"I was hunting. It was shortly after the Badger attack. I shouldn't have gone out alone, but I didn't plan to go far. I followed a prey trail to a bush, then... I remember waking up in a strange place. It was full of twolegs." His pelt spiked along his spine, his discomfort clear at the memory. "[color=#372e1f]I was in this weird thing that made strange scratching noises. When I saw a break in the strange straight ... things, I bolted for it. Leapt away from the twolegs paws and made it to a massive tangle of thunderpaths." He shuddered at the memory but forced himself to keep going. "It would take a long time to explain everything, but during the first night, I saw a star. It was brighter than the others, and I couldn't help but follow it. I went through many fields, twoleg places and forests following the direction of that star until the last one." He gestured with his tail to the spots on his flank with a grimace. "I was attacked by a strange dog, a nearby twoleg grabbed me while I was unable to run and held me captive until a couple night ago. They must have let down their guard because they left an entrance open and I left to figure out what to do. I had just decided to continue finding my clan when I stumbled across Coyotefang among the rogue places."

Marshpaw stopped there. His head still tilted proudly. He made sure not to mention his attachment to the twolegs that saved him. The ones that protected and cared for him after the attack by the strange dog. It's short brown fur and bulging eyes came to mind and left him shuddering. The beast wasn't near him now. It was well behind him in the twoleg place where it could stay. He lifted his gaze, let himself take a breath as he watched the thin clouds wisp over a blanket of stars. The comfort of seeing them again brought him peace. Hazeflight was in starclan now, was she happy there? He didn't let himself dwell on that as he closed his eyes, then looked at Sycamorepaw and Magpiestar with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry for the trouble my absence may have caused."

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 23:47

Sycamorepaw dipped his head to Magpiestar in acknowledgement of the leader's words, and turned his attention back to the two new cats in front of the pair. The tom tensed his shoulders as the Marshpaw spoke. That was, quite a story, and one that meant a lot of problems and issues for him to deal with. Deciding that there was no doubt that Magpiestar would allow this tom entry back to his clan, the reddish tom slipped between Coayotefang and began sniffing the wound on Marshpaw's side. However, he flicked his ear back when something made him uncomfortable, and he craned his head around to look at the other tom. "Coyotefang is a warrior name. Why were you in the two-leg place? Especially if your mother was a ShadowClan cat?" his fur began to bristle. Was this cat a rogue?

OoC: What does Marsh's wounds look like?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]   Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trespassers [Open; Leader/Deputy Needed]
Page 1 of 1