Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) Empty
PostSubject: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 20:28

It has been a day or two the small she cat barely just six moons old wondered into Skyclan territory. The violet color that was just barely hanging around her small neck was in tatters practically on the verge of completely falling off. The events that had followed the white she cat with silver spotting,a brown paw and ears, bothered the she kit and caused her a bit of pain. She had been left behind by her upwalkers. They had only recently got her only a moon ago and then they left leaving her. She had waited the sunrises and they never came back. Hungry she had wondered into an alley at the smell of food and had encountered a rogue whom wasn't too friendly and left her with wounds that had now scabbed up and new ones were over it. She gave a quiet whimper not really remembering how she had got where she was everything after the rogue was a blur. She walked through a Bush where her collar or what remained of it caught in it. She struggled against it and went tumbling her collar for and hung limply on the Bush jingling while she landed with a loud whimper as she hit the ground thinking that this was where she would die.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 15:10

Bubblepaw had ventured to the farthest parts of Skyclan territory to hunt and now she padded back with a vole and a small mouse in her jaws. She heard jingling and padded over and gasped dropping her catch. The large fluffy silver she cats yellow eyes widened and she raced over. "Hey! What happened? Are you ok?" She meowed a worried tone filled her voice and concern was written all over her face.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 17:52

She gave a tiny whimper as she lifted her fluffy white head "I..."she trailed off giving a tiny whimper as one of the scabbed over wound on her shoulder flank area start to rmstain the she kits white and silver fur."I got attacked two...days sunrises ago...I..I'm lost a..and don't have anywhere to go"Milkyway mewed her body shook a little bit before she laid her head back down as if it was a lot of effort to hold her head up

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 18:08

Bubblepaw' eyes softened. "Im Bubblepaw. What's your name?" The silver maine coon meowed and sat in front of the kit gently forming her matted fur and tried not to hurt her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 19:15

"I'm Milkyway..."The small she kit mewed letting her groom her matted and bloodstained fur. She closed her eyes for a moment her memory going back to her brief moons with her mother. Where was she now was she still alive even. She then open her blue eyes quietly looking up as best she could to the apprentice.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 19:30

Bubblepaw smiled. "Do you wanna get fixed up at my camp? Maybe you can join also. My dads the deputy so we'd have to talk to him first." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 19:39

"Will it make the pain stop?"She asked quietly."I'll go if the can stop the pain in my shoulder"she mewed quietly looking up at Bubblepaw. Though to be honest the she cat would go anywhere she felt she was welcomed she was scared to even be out on her own.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 19:43

Bubblepaw nodded her head. "It will make the hurting stop. Trust me. One time I stepped on a thorn and Rabbitfoot gave me some herbs, and they taste gross but it's worth it, and the pain stopped and then she put cobwebs on them." She meowed enthusiastically.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 20:00

"O..ok"She mewed smiling some a little bit."I don't know if I can walk but I'll try"she mewed quietly.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 20:28

"I can carry ya!" Bubblepaw chirped. She scooped the kit up gently and padded off towards camp.

OOC: I told the deputy of SKC because the leader is busy so yeah

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 20:37

Alright))

Ic: "I..ok"She mewed. Milkyway let the apprentice carry her her body going limp as she was carried. The she kit took in the surrounding as she was carried.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 20:46

Bubblepaw stopped and placed her kill in front of her and flung them onto her back and then padding away to camp. Every so often she had to adjust the prey as she walked, carrying a kit in her jaws. The large apprentice padded into camp and deposited her prey and then padded to the leaders den where she assumed she could contact her father. "Dad? I need you to meet me by the medicine cats den I have an emergency for you." She meowed and padded over to the medicine cat's den and set down Milkyway. "Rabbitfoot? It's me again I need your help again.." The fluffy silver she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 21:17

At the sound of Bubblepaw's voice, Rabbitfoot's head shot up from what she was doing. Lion's Eye was doing much better than when he had arrived and she was just now taking a break for a moment when the apprentice called for her help. "O-Oh, Bubblepaw!" she mewed. "What is the matter?" Instead of waiting for an answer, the medicine cat padded out of her den behind the younger she-cat until she saw the small kit sitting in the camp covered in scratches and scabs. With a sharp gasp, the medicine cat rushed to the kit's side. "Oh my! What happened here?" she asked, her brain already going through the different herbs she could grab.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 21:29

The spotted she kit looked at the apprentice she was with before she looked at the new cat came from a den. She blinked blue eyes quietly. The scab that had opened up on her shoulder wasn't too bad and her fur was groomed and somewhat clean thanks to Bubblepaw.  She looked at the new cat."I was attacked by a mean cat...t..two sunrises ago and somehow I ended up here"she mewed quietly repeating what she had told Bubblepaw

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 7:07

Bubblepaw nodded. "I found her just lying down near a bush on my way back from hunting. I groomed what I could and removed most of the blood carefully but I didn'tknow what to do for her wounds." She meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)   The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Milkyway wonders in(open need SKC Patrol and leader or deputy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: