Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 am

A chocolate tabby kitten nearly bounced out of the nursery, dashing into the center of camp. She dodged the paws of warriors with apologetic mews as she giggled and looked around the camp. It was a bit muddy and--well, thorny--but she could see the sky and the birds and all the huge warriors going about their business. Her head was constantly staring straight up at the clouds and the sky. She almost didn't notice a warrior as she barreled into them. "Ah! Sorry! I was looking at all the stuff in camp and I didn't see your leg! I'm Ferretkit, what's your name?"

A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:23 am

"-Oof!" Silverfern exclaimed as Ferretkit rammed into her. The older she-cat turned her gaze to the young kit, and a smile appeared on her face. She remembered her kithood, always jumping into trouble with her family. "That's okay. Nice to meet you, Ferretkit. My name is Silverfern." She explained with a purr.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:45 am

"I think you're very pretty, miss Silverfern!" Ferretkit caught a whiff of a bitter, tangy scent. She had smelled it when a kit pricked her paw on a thorn in the nursery. Her mother said it was the medicine cat's herbs. Ferretkit gasped. "Are you the medicine cat?! That's so cool! Do you really know how to use leaves and stuff to cure warriors? Can you really talk to StarClan? Medicine cats are so awesome!" The kit continued to squeal and giggle. "I wish I was a medicine cat, but I wouldn't be able to have a mate. I wanna have kits... but, oh! Maybe my kits could be medicine cats instead!" She paused. "Momma says I talk too much sometimes. Sorry, miss!"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 am

"Thank you. You are, too, Ferretkit." She purred in response to the compliment. She always felt better around kits... Sometimes. Her smile faded, but still remained, as Ferretkit spoke of her position. "Heehee! Well, you see, I do that, yes. But Starclan sent me a message that I should become a warrior instead." She explained. "However, I will still know how to heal and help others. Truly, any warrior can be somewhat like a medicine cat if you can help others feel better, even emotionally. That's the wonderful magic of kindness, little one. It is a thing you should always remember." She explained, speaking calmly. Her voice sounded smoother today, as she was feeling better.
Ferretkit, seemed to her, like a beautiful young spirit. Silverfern had an instant liking to her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:58 am

Ferretkit had no idea older cats were so nice! She puffed out her chest and nodded. "Oh, I will, miss!" The kit was big for her age, almost apprentice sized. She noticed this as an apprentice passed by her and she could look him in the eye. "Mama said I'm almost ready to be an apprentice. I bet I'll get to rough up some SkyClan warriors every once in a while, but she said being a warrior is about protecting the Clan. She's a smart mother!" 

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:03 am

Webtail flicked his tail as he laid in the sun, the only weather he had grown to know was the damp, snow-filled cold. He would take pity in his kits once they discovered leafbare. The tom heard the distinctive mew of his daughter and purred, stretching as he searched for the chatterbox daughter he had. She reminded him of Eaglefeather when she was a kit, talkative, living in a fast-paced world.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:46 pm

OOC: The kits are just now being born but ayy why not join?

Eaglefeather looked at her kit and Webtail happily, she padded over and sat down next to Ferretkit "You making friends?" she mewed with a bit of amusement in her voice. She began to groom her daughters fur and smiled.

Last edited by Thin on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:53 pm

OOC: I hope you mean daughter lmao this is so short sorry

Ferretkit nodded and purred under her mother's touch. "Can I be a medicine cat one day Mama? I bet it would be so much fun!" She bat her mother's nose with her tiny paw. "BAM! I got ya!"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:58 pm

OOC: So sorry

Eaglefeather laughed "Maybe, I don't think they need one right now" she mewed nuzzling Ferretkit "I think you would be great at it though" Eaglefeather looked over at Webtail and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:16 pm

OOC- Please, remember rule number six of roleplaying rules, "Give members a chance to post." I haven't posted yet since my last one.

IC- Silverfern smiled, and watched as the scene unfolded, her parents coming over. Great. Her lessons and play would have to be shunned now. Though she was glad this kit wasn't an orphan, the parents tended to ruin fun things with their extra safety precautions... She knew this from her time in the nursery. Despite the fact that she'd be joining the den with them soon, as in the warriors den, she felt a sense of discontent as the parents came over. Webtail and Eaglefeather were good and kind cats, yes, but she was worried about the fun being taken out of their play.

She watched, shuffling her paws along the wet ground as she waited for them to do something, or have a conversation with her. She had always wanted kits of her own, but being a medicine cat had forbidden that. Now, though? She was free to do what she wanted as long as it lay within the barriers of the code. The code was what kept her safe, after all, and it would until her end.

So, she sat, waiting for her turn to speak to begin.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Ferretkit squirmed out of her mother's grip and nudged Silverfern, leading her closer to Eaglefeather. "This is Silverfern! She's really nice to me!" She leaned to her mother's ear. "Isn't she pretty, mama?" Ferretkit giggled and twirled around, chasing a leaf. She could easily be taken for a dull kit, with her short attention span and her blind, trusting kindness. She promptly tripped over her tail and fell, catching the leaf under her paws. "Gotcha! Wasn't that so amazing, Silverfern? I tricked it into thinking it won! Wasn't that cool, mama?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Eaglefeather smiled "Yes, why don't you go talk to your father?" she mewed looking at Silverfern "That way I can know Silverfern better"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Webtail couldn't help the purr the rumbled in his chest. He watched as Ferretkit tripped and landed with a leaf in her tiny paws. He soon padded over to the other's, his eyes were soft as he looked down at his daughter. "Well, well.. Looks like you're going to be a great hunter." He meowed, cuffing his kit's ear.

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Silverfern purred at the compliment. "Yes, that was amazing." She purred in response. She had quickly checked to make sure she didn't hurt herself before smiling at her. Her ears pricked as soon as Thinstripe mention her name. Know me better...? Well, alrighty then.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:11 pm

"So how's it like being a medicine cat?" she asked her gaze steady on Silverfern's "Seems like its hard work to be caring for sick cat or injured cat and remembering all the herbs" she added "You seem to remember everything and it seems so easy" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]   A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ball of Sunshine [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next