Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heads up from Fishy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Heads up from Fishy Empty
PostHeads up from Fishy

If you haven't noticed already, I haven't been posting very much lately. I've had my hands full balancing Beata, doing summative projects for art, and writing requests for people (as well as general stuff for holidays, like spending time with friends + family). I want to apologize to anyone who's had to wait so long and for me to post somewhere. I appreciate your patience. I implore you to hit me up with a PM or a Skype message (preferably a Skype message, since I always have Skype open) if you need me to do something for you. It's a whole lot more effective than just expecting me to post somewhere without informing me, guys. ;w; My Skype username is icwutudedthar.

Anyways, I still won't really be posting much for the next month, because of all the aforementioned reasons as well as exams (which take place late January, and will require me to dedicate significant amounts of my time to studying). I'll still edit Allegiances/post in ceremonies, Gatherings, and anywhere else that I'm particularly needed, but don't expect too much out of me for a little while.

Heads up from Fishy 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Heads up from Fishy :: Comments

No Comment.

Heads up from Fishy

Page 1 of 1