Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] Empty
PostSubject: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 0:07

Open for one. Asmo needs violence. Preferably a tier 4 or 5. The thread will be open to any/all after the fight ends.

Asmodeus stretched out happily on the Sunning Rocks, enjoying the sunshine and the warmth. Did he know this territory was claimed? He certainly did. He felt he had little to nothing to fear from clan cats. They were thoughtless, empty headed hive minds. As he lie there soaking up the sun rays, a voice in his mind did caution him to not get too cocky. He flicked an ear at it in response. What were they going to do? Throw another child at him? Bah! The least they could do is change it up a little and send a pretty girl or something my way. He thought smugly to himself, practically hoping to be found.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 5:39

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T4 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

”Excuse me.” The level meter of Rookflight’s voice broke through the relative quiet. They stood several paces away, paws lingering on the border between wet grass and stone, gaze fixed on the dark-furred tom. Their eyes swept across the length of his body, assessing the flecked pelt and the muscles hiding beneath, before settling on the stranger’s face. A mild sense of irritation rose in Rookflight’s chest—a feeling that surfaced often, now. RiverClan had enough of invasive rogues, hadn’t they? Hopefully this one would leave without too much complaint. Though, judging by the way he stretched out luxuriously over the rocks, he had no intention of doing so.

Rookflight sighed, preemptively tired of this interaction. ”You are on occupied land,” he informed steadily. ”This territory belongs to RiverClan. You must have crossed our scent markers to arrive here.” His tail-tip flicked, the sole indicator of his annoyance. Nodding vaguely toward the horizon, ”I suggest you leave peacefully. I do not want to drive you off with force, but I will if you decide that must be the outcome here.”
profile | playlist | discord: downfive  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 12:00

Asmodeus didn't even flinch at the sound of another voice. One eye lazily eased open, the bright yellow one. He took in the form of the other tom with a calm and cool expression. He allowed the Riverclanner to finish speaking before he lifted his head up off of the rock and fixed him with both eyes, revealing the near black coloration of the other one. "Is that so?" He asked, though he expected no answer as he got to his feet and stretched luxuriously.

"It seems like everywhere is claimed these days. I can't even take a pee without getting a flower owned by this clan or that clan wet." He hopped off of the Sunningrock and lined his shoulders up with the other tom's. "I don't think just simply walking away is what I'd like to do. You have plenty of territory and this one seems out of the way a bit. Why not surrender this piece to those of us who have no colony? Not everyone likes running around smelling like the undersides of twenty other cats' tails." There was a growl at the end of his sentence as he spread his feet apart evenly in a rectangle. He tucked his chin to his chest and his ears pinned back.

"If you want to keep chasing us off, you better be prepared to lose a little blood." He charged forward and slashed at the other tom's face with his claws, hoping to remove an eye if not both.

Miss. Mistpelt I will remind you that I own you at the end of the day. Shape up or I am getting the beating stick again.

Even as the warrior deftly dodged his strike, Asmodeus didn't lose confidence. He chuckled quietly, his tail twitching with excitement.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Wed 8 May 2024 - 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 12:00

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] Mistpe10
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 7:20

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T4 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

Rookflight watched the rogue rise through narrowed eyes. The unbothered way he regarded them and got to his paws made discomfort creep under their fur. Rookflight’s shoulders tensed as he dismounted the rocks, but they made no motion to attack nor to run away. They offered the same respect he’d shown, allowing the rogue freedom to speak. While he went on, his body settled into place: squared shoulders, evenly-placed paws, bunched muscles. Rookflight sighed quietly and shifted his body to match. Why did all the rogues that infested RiverClan seem intent on foolhardy violence? They didn’t want a fight—really, they didn’t—but they would not refuse the one beginning.

”I am prepared,” Rookflight answered, feinting to the left just in time to spare their flesh. ”But you will have to land a blow first. I will not scorn the blood lost if you earn it. But I am a warrior, and a warrior defends his Clan to the death.” While he spoke, Rookflight dug his pawpads against the ground, quickly rerouting his sideways momentum. His retorts came ill-timed, though, as the rogue was quick, his flank and tail curling just out of the way before Rookflight’s snapping teeth could connect with either. He did not pursue the twisting limbs; just spat with defeat, rooted his paws, and followed his opponent’s body with his eyes. ”I will fight to earn your blood, too,” he swore, ducking his chin and flipping his ears back in preparation for retaliation.

Rookflight attempted an attack... attempt failed.
Mistpelt, why do you hate me sm?
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Thu 9 May 2024 - 7:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 7:20

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 9:07

OOC: Mistpelt hates me too don't worry lol

IC:

Asmodeus danced away from the warrior's attack with an almost boyish chuckle. He listened to the warrior speak... and he couldn't help but try to poke holes into the warrior aside from piercing flesh. "And what good has it done you, personally? What does it matter if you die for someone else's cause? Leaders can change their minds on a whim. What matters to them today, what you intend to die for today, may not mean a single cursed thing to your leader tomorrow. There is a reason a lot of us are loners, my friend. We fulfill ourselves. We think for ourselves."

Asmodeus bolted forward, both clawed forelimbs reaching out to grasp and tear flesh as deeply as he could. What fun it was to antagonize others, and the type this one seemed to be gave him joy to try to bring down. He personally despised this type of cat. Just a loyal pawn, nothing more. What he said didn't seem to strike the nerve that he wanted, at least not enough to land a good strike on his opponent. His claws swiped only open air before Asmodeus turned to face his adversary again. Quick-footed fellow for sure.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Thu 9 May 2024 - 9:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 9:07

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]   Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt [O]
Page 1 of 1