Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Need To [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

I Need To [closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Need To [closed]   I Need To [closed] EmptySun May 05, 2024 4:44 pm

Coyotegrin had quietly summoned Tigerstar and the new Deputy, Rapidfire. Both of these cats were so many moons younger than her - she had taught Tigerstar, that it was difficult to grasp how to handle this situation. It wasn't that she didn't respect them, it was just that... it felt weird asking permission. But maybe it was because of the situation being stressful in itself. The small cat, who was ferocious in days past, waited for the pair outside Tigerstar's den in Tall Rock. Her paws shifted impatiently, hating the wait.

When the pair arrived and the trio settled into the den, Coyotegrin took in their expectant stares and took a deep breath. "Tigerstar, Rapidfire," she said to each of the cats in turn. "WindClan is missing many cats, including my daughter Sleepyhollow. I asked for this meeting to request myself temporary leave from WindClan to search for these cats - alone. I will still be a WindClan warrior, but on a mission. I refuse help or a partner because WindClan is lacking paws as it is. I have survived many things in the past and I know how to handle myself. I do not need another clanmate's death on my conscious." Her jaw latched shut, searching for answers in their eyes.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

I Need To [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need To [closed]   I Need To [closed] EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:57 pm

Rapidfire had no guesses as to what this meeting was going to be about. Even so, the mood somehow already felt heavy as Coyotegrin had asked for her and Tigerstar. As they settled for the meeting she listened intently to Coyotegrin's request. The young deputies curled ears flicked uneasy at the idea of one of their most senior warriors wanting to leave now too. After they had just lost so many all at once as well.

Coyotegrin was right - they were lacking in paws. Her first gut instinct was very strongly against this idea - going out alone was dangerous as it was even if the warrior did have experience.

However once the initial reaction had passed she closed her eyes momentarily thinking about it deeper. If it had been her family - if Soot her father, Fennel her mother, stoat her brother and heather her sister - if they had all been missing instead of just dead she knew she wouldn't feel right giving up on them without searching and doing everything she could. Her own immediate family had gone from 7 to 3 in a blink of an eye so many of them dying one after the other. So it made sense that she should feel the same way of wanting to get back everyone else as well all of them gone -

Who would she be to deny coyotegrin from seeking out that hope? The warrior was loyal enough to ask for permission for this quest - she could have just as easily taken off without asking. The fact she had asked showed she had some amount of trust in Tigerstar.

She slowly nodded opening her eyes again to look at the warrior - "I can't blame you in the slightest for wanting to find them again, but losing yet another senior warrior- her voice trailed off as she tilted her head slightly thinking it over as she glanced to Tigerstar. "I think we should let her go. We have to try and recover whoever we can. Yes, its a risk but I think not taking it is a worse outcome. The longer we wait the less likely we are to ever have a chance of finding them."

Glancing back to the warrior she shrugged unsure - "do you have an estimate of how long you would be or where you would look?" she understood some of that might be too hard to say before beginning but she figured any details on at least a plan might help - and if nothing else it might give Tigerstar more information for what his thoughts in all this were.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

I Need To [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need To [closed]   I Need To [closed] EmptyTue May 07, 2024 8:03 pm

Coyotegrin let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She knew that with her being the most senior warrior, the oldest in the clan, losing her would not be the best option... That realization that she was the most experienced warrior in the clan temporarily satisfied some deep hole in her, before it quickly came back. Wanting to give all of the details up front, Coyotegrin nodded at Rapidfire's question.

"I would return before leaf bare at the latest. Leaf fall being my goal." She had no idea how far she'd have to go. Bayfront was lost deep in the woods on the lake journey. There was so much land beyond their borders to search.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need To [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need To [closed]   I Need To [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need To [closed]
Page 1 of 1