Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c] Empty
PostSubject: Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c]   Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 2:17

Falconmoon had a bundle of death wrapped carefully in the giant leaves. Deathberries... many of them. The deputy's eyes were cold and hard these days. His tail lashed as if he were holding back claws, but there was no foes in sight. He scented the air often and his ears strained to pick up noises out of the ordinary... anything that would indicate dogs. "Help me carry some of these bundles, but do not swallow anything. Not even by accident." He said to Lighttail, his companion. The last thing he needed was to bring Thymelight a deathberry victim. She had enough going on right now and he feared the stress could prove to be too much for her. "If you see anymore, let me know. I'll grab them." Spending as much time as he did with Thymelight had made him adept at picking deathberries without any incident. So far at least.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2467

Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c]   Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 20:14

Lighttail had never seen or scented so many deathberries in her life. Still, she reflected with a shudder, these dogs were massive beasts. She knew from her mother’s stories that even a blow from a large dog’s paw could break bones.
Perhaps there was a time in her life when the silver cat would have been fascinated by the deathberries, how something so small could do so much damage. Now, though, she kept her mind on her task. Her life and the lives of others were too valuable to waste. She would serve SkyClan. Lighttail nodded as she picked up the bundles and began to follow Falconmoon. After a while, she set the bundles down for a moment. “I don’t know if it has berries or not,” she mewed, “but I think that’s a yew in that direction.”
Back to top Go down

Burn the hearts of those we sworn [c]
Page 1 of 1