Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Muddy water, friends and foes [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Muddy water, friends and foes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 1:47

Sagefeather stepped exactly where he knew to step from the rocks hidden under the water. As he slushed his way through the territory, he couldn't help but wonder if Shadowclan cats were descended from Riverclan. Sure, they did little actual swimming, but they were more comfortable in the water than the other clans. It also occurred to him that it was strange that Shadowclan cats weren't fans of the sunshine. He understood that the night life could be more peaceful, better to be left alone to your own thoughts more too. He also noticed that those that preferred the night tended to be less high strung. Maybe that was the appeal, and not about the sun itself at all.

"You've been quiet." He stated simply at his companion, Lilyvalley. Sagefeather understood they were hunting, but to have not said anything at all... he wondered. He hoped everything was okay. His eyes caught a frog on a lily pad and he hunkered down, letting the water climb up to his chin as he crouched. He jumped, water spraying in all directions, as he closed the gap between himself and the amphibian.

Sagefeather attempted to catch a frog! He was [UNSUCCESSFUL] -3SP

"Shoot..." He said as he landed back down, definitely not where he could reach the frog. Ah well. He looked back at Lilyvalley, wondering if she'd have better luck.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Sat 4 May 2024 - 1:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 1:47

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Muddy water, friends and foes [C] Mistpe10
Muddy water, friends and foes [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 3:16

Truthfully, Lilyvalley had started to be a bit quieter around cats she didn't know, at this point. After everything surrounding her warrior ceremony, it was just a rule of thumb that cats didn't like her. It wasn't like she ever did get along with any cats, even before her return, anyway. She was always just the bratty kit.

Some things never changed.

It could also very well be the fact that ShadowClan in general seemed to be a bit antisocial, but let her have her "woe is me" moment.

A lizard began to scurry up one of the rocks, and Lilyvalley made her way carefully forward. She made a leap forward, catching the reptile in her jaws.

As she made her way back, she was honestly shocked as Sagefeather spoke. It wasn't anything incriminating about the type of cat she was, just a simple statement of how she was quiet. An opening to make conversation. Friendly conversation, at that.

Well wasn't that a breath of fresh air?

"Sorry, I'm not used to cats actually wanting to talk to me. I, uh, I have a bit of a reputation in the Clan. But, uh, you're one of the newer warriors, right? How have you been enjoying it?"

Wow, it was actually so weird to make small talk. She really was so used to either arguing with someone, or her company being kits.

Lilyvalley is attempting to catch a lizard. Attempt was successful!

Muddy water, friends and foes [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Sat 4 May 2024 - 3:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 3:16

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptyMon 6 May 2024 - 19:52

Sagefeather didn't know what to make of her surprised expression. He blinked, wondering if she thought he was mute or something at one point. At least she caught a lizard... he still needed to catch something. At her explanation of having a reputation in the clan, Sagefeather waved his tail dismissively, but not rudely. "Oh I like it well enough. I can't imagine not having some kind of job to do." Speaking of, he spotted a rabbit. He sank low into the water, now only allowing it to come up to his nose as he crept forward like a fuzzy red alligator.

Sagefeather attempted to catch a rabbit! He was UNSUCCESSFUL!

The rabbit saw through the ruse though. How could it not? There were no fuzzy ginger logs floating around. It simply turned and bolted for a burrow further off in the distance. Sagefeather stood to his full height with a shrug and a chuckle. "That was definitely a long shot. Heheh." He then turned his attention back to Lilyvalley. "If everyone treated everybody a certain way based only on past mistakes, how could they ever expect someone to improve or turn over a new leaf? Give everyone more than one chance, especially if you'd hope for the same. That's what I think at least." Sagefeather hoped he didn't come off as preachy. He certainly wasn't trying to be. Anyone who thought he was weak for his way of thinking would find out, likely the hard way, that that certainly wasn't the case.

"What did you do that was oh so terrible that no one wants to talk to you, but yet you're still in Shadowclan?" He expected it to be petty, as most issues between cats were if you just took a step back and looked at the situation. Alas, he'd let Lilyvalley tell her tale and listen patiently.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Mon 6 May 2024 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptyMon 6 May 2024 - 19:52

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 17:03

Lilyvalley smiled as she watched Sagefeather creeping through the water. It was funny watching the tom use such an unconventional technique for hunting. She herself would hate to go that deep into the murky waters.

"Hey, you definitely attempted! Can't fault you for that. It was a smart thought, though. Rabbits always suck, I hate trying to catch them. Apparently my father was pretty good with them, I was not."

She spotted a squirrel at the base of one of the trees, and decided she would see if she could grab the critter. However, it did not take long for the squirrel to quickly start climbing, and she let out a sigh. She barely even moved and it was gone.

She turned back to Sagefeather, offering a bit of a shy smile. "It was... a series of unfortunate events. Me and Nettleweaver had fought a lot when I got here, and at my warrior ceremony, he made it all very public. At this point, I don't know what to do with him. He twists anything I say, I physically cannot talk to that tom. Most of the Clan thinks I'm some kind of bully now, and they want nothing to do with me."

Lilyvalley is attempting to catch a squirrel. Attempt was unsuccessful.

Muddy water, friends and foes [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 9 May 2024 - 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 17:03

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 0:04

Sagefeather hadn't expected the story she gave him. It was petty, like he thought it would be, but there was genuine frustration and pain there too. It wounded him to hear it, almost physically, as he airplaned his ears out to the side and curled his tail tight against a knee. Lilyvalley had his full attention now. Catching prey could wait a moment.

"Well that sounds very immature of him." At least, from what Lilyvalley was saying. Sagefeather would reserve any final judgements until he actually observed the two together, but from his few interactions with Nettleweaver... well he was a unique one to say the least. Lilyvalley seemed okay so far. "Why did the fighting happen at all? Is it something that maybe if you both sat down with a mediator you guys could work it out? I could try, if you both wanted." Key word being both. He knew he could never make two cats get along but if they were at least willing to try to talk, then he could try his paw at some peer counseling.

"You haven't given me a reason to dislike you. Though actually... I don't know that I truly dislike anyone. Everyone has different ways of handling things and I think I've just come to accept that and not take insults or harsh words too personally. But if its affecting the way the clan sees you I can see why my approach may not work." He was mostly just thinking out loud, but oh he so wanted to help. He found a soggy mound of mud to sit on and calmly plopped his hindquarters upon it. He'd save the slightly less damp, mossy seat in front of him for Lilyvalley, if she felt so inclined.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddy water, friends and foes [C]   Muddy water, friends and foes [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Muddy water, friends and foes [C]
Page 1 of 1