Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c) Empty
PostSubject: you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)   you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c) EmptyFri 3 May 2024 - 17:01

Too much. Everything, always... so much, too much. If the war had been bad and the infighting worse, then this sudden destruction--the death of a third of SkyClan's population--took the rest disintegrating with it. At this point, Bubblebeam's despair couldn't even sink lower than it had. The loss of her friend, of her father, made her feel nothing but numb. Numb to the world and tired to death of its repetitions. She couldn't think about any of it--couldn't even think in the slightest. So she wandered her way to the only place that she could ignore the sadness. Not wade in it with her sister's comfort, or drown in it alone, but... ignore it. Pretend it didn't exist. Highpine. Even she didn't know who or what she was seeking, exactly; she just knew that whatever it was had to be better than the sinking void of misery that was SkyClan camp. She had to get out, and Highpine was the only light remaining in the darkness. Ironically, it was dark outside, the night so late that neither sun nor moon were anywhere to be seen, and the sky might as well have been empty for the sparse illumination granted. The stars didn't glow on this forest anymore... or at least not on this corner of it.

Every bit of her form ached. The old scars on her face and her belly itched as if reopened. Her newest wound, the enormous gashes of the fox bite on her shoulder, just barely scabbed over, burned with a hot agony if she so much as stepped forward. But between them all, she couldn't tell which hurt more: the hollow cavity in her chest, or the static pressure of her mind. She pressed on steadily though, paws following an almost automatic pathway she'd retreaded so often... much more often than she ought to have. Technically she shouldn't have been looking for comfort or distraction outside of her Clan, but that technicality was further than anything from her mind as she kept walking until the scent of the marshes overpowered everything--the agony in her shoulder and head and heart. There she sat, and she waited. What little instinct remained at the base of her spine paused her || march and stilled her feet. She could not go any further forward. She could not do anything other than wait. But if she were to feel powerless, at least she was as far from camp as she could get. As far from home... or what she'd once called home. Home. Even thinking the word caused a physical tremor to run through her, so she shook her head and pressed her eyelids tightly shut until pink-and-blue stars flashed into her vision from the dizziness. Slowly her eyes opened. And she sat. And she waited.

Nighttime passed slowly, with nothing to gauge its passage. If a moon had come out tonight, its glory extensively waned since the Gathering, she couldn't see it from where she sat surrounded by tall treetops, deciduous morphing into conifer as the border continued. But still Bubblebeam waited. And eventually, found her patience rewarded by a gleam of white in the darkness. Ethereal fog. Piercing yellow eyes. The turmoil quieted at his appearance, as if forcibly silenced. The throbbing in her wounded shoulder and injured heart all but ceased. Her pale gray-green gaze found its way through the darkness, fixing easily on the cat before her as if he were a rock and she an anchor seeking harbor. "Hawkmist, is that you?" She didn't know who else it could be, yet the name fell slowly from her lips like a prayer. A friend. A friend she could talk to, whose mere presence she could take solace from. Bubblebeam sighed, exhaling all the stress and relief and gratitude in a long breath that slumped her shoulders. Then she smiled. "Oh, it's so nice to see you." She'd never meant anything more in her life.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)   you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c) EmptyMon 13 May 2024 - 21:15

HawkmistHighpine

Nights like these were among Hawkmist’s favorites. He liked the pitch blackness, how it settled over his shoulders like a blanket, embracing him and steadying him. He liked the way it quieted his mind and made it easier to fade into the marsh like a ghost, instead of having to face the cats around him. And when his patrols for the night were finished, he took the opportunity to get right back outside, even though his paws were aching and his stomach rumbling with hunger. He did not wish to mingle amidst his clanmates, especially not when he felt as prone to snapping as he was.

And he was. Ever since his fight with Silverhawk, he’d been on edge, mind churning with everything that had been said. It wasn’t as if it had destroyed their relationship; Hawkmist was far too dependent to allow that to happen, but it had him worried. Afraid that one day Silverhawk wouldn’t need him anymore, and he’d be left alone. The very thought made his chest tighten into such a knot that it felt impossible to untangle. Only the burn of the fresh scar, inflicted by Silverhawk, and the knowledge that Silverhawk was still sleeping beside him at night kept Hawkmist from completely spiraling. But the thoughts plagued him, and along with it, thoughts of Bubblebeam continued to haunt him.

Perhaps that’s what led his paws towards Highpine, the unconscious, simultaneous desire and dread that was tangled up in seeing the gray she-cat again. And it seemed that he was not the only one who’s found himself doing this, for almost as soon as he’d moved closer to the tree, a familiar voice was calling for him. His body wound up tight as he swiveled his head around to meet pretty pale green eyes, heart rate instantly increasing. He had no idea how he’d feel upon seeing her again, though he expected his reaction would be angry, but…

But the way she said his name, the smile on her face at the sight of him, how breathless, relieved, and joyful her voice was and how her shoulders dropped to relax as she confirmed who he was, and the exhaustion present in her eyes, the fact that she was out this late at all… all of it instantly softened Hawkmist’s numerous hardened edges. He swallowed hard, throat tight for reasons he couldn’t parse. All of the noise in his head quieted, until all he could focus on was Bubblebeam. For a moment, he was at a loss for words, and then his eyes drifted to the fresh, barely-healed injury on her shoulder, and he felt a surge of protective anger that was so intense it startled him.

Shaking out his fur with a quiet huff, Hawkmist padded closer, finding that up close, Bubblebeam’s exhaustion was even more obvious. “Bubblebeam,” He meowed softly in greeting, voice rough around the edges, but in a way that was strangely common with her, not necessarily unkind. He moved as close as he dared, finding himself wanting to get closer still, but standing instead on the very edge of the border. “Who did that?” He asked, unable to hide the protectiveness in the words, as his gaze lingered on her shoulder for a moment before raising to meet her eyes. And then, feeling as though his throat were full of tiny, scratchy pebbles, he added softer still, “Are you alright?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)   you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c) EmptyTue 14 May 2024 - 15:13

Bubblebeam wasn't sure what she'd been expecting; there had been no rational thought that led her pawsteps all the way to the border on a night as dark as this one. Belatedly when she met his eyes, when the sigh of relief had left her and she gazed at Hawkmist, what little of logic remained cast her mind back to their meeting at the Gathering... to the strange way that he and Silverbird had been acting. How they'd both been almost posturing, unable to look at each other, and how strange it had felt to be between her two friends. However, whatever worry that had begun springing to life inside her found itself quelled instantly by his response. Not turning away, not scoffing at her, but walking closer. All the sharp edges of his features relaxing, not into a smile like hers, but welcoming her presence. He didn't hate her. They were still friends. And, stars... it was nice to see him. Far better than being in camp for a single second longer.

His voice carried none of the harsh grating tone it had at the Gathering. Instead, Hawkmist spoke almost softly--and yet, after he spoke her name in a return of her own greeting, the words he said widened her pale green eyes in surprise. His yellow gaze fixed on her shoulder, and his deep voice carried an undercurrent of ferocity... but not towards her. How odd, that her stomach should have turned itself inside out with three words as simple as those. And then, the gentle way he raised his eyes to hers, and asked how she was feeling. Had... anyone asked how she was feeling, recently? No, none of her family members still living had; they were all miserable enough. No need to ask. But the reminder that Hawkmist cared how she felt, cared how she'd been wounded, felt sweet like the relief of a cold breeze under the sun's unbearable heat. And it was warm, beneath her pelt somewhere.

Bubblebeam blinked, looking down at the wound on her shoulder for a moment, before looking back at her friend. She still could not keep herself from smiling. It was good, so good to be with him, and even speaking about her injury did not make it seem quite so awful as it had previously been. "Don't worry. It wasn't another cat this time," she said, doing her best to speak lightly as if she had not been worried for her life. "Just a fox. I got attacked while I was hunting, but my aunt and I managed to kill it before it did too much damage." Even thinking about Graywind would make her throat stick to itself, so she flicked her ear as if to dismiss the thought. "I'm not the best at fighting, so I'm lucky it wasn't too bad. And, besides... I'm used to being all scarred and ugly anyway. Doesn't hurt as much the second time." Her attempt to be flippant did not quite work. Though it was true that the scarring on her shoulder wasn't anywhere near as visible, and probably not as traumatic, some part of her did worry that she'd eventually be so covered in the marks of battles she'd hated that no one would look at her twice. Bubblebeam's smile fell a little bit. Why couldn't she be nonchalant and uncaring? It wasn't a big deal. Warriors got scarred all the time. She'd been lucky to survive, when so many of her family members hadn't. Stop thinking about that. Didn't you come out here so that you wouldn't have to think about it anymore? It was unbearably selfish of her to be concerned about her appearance, of all things, after so much death and destruction.

If she'd been meaning to keep Hawkmist from worrying about her, obviously she wasn't doing a very good job. The blue-furred warrior let out a quiet huff of exasperation at herself, then shook her head. No point in dodging the issue when her friend had cared enough to ask about it. She wasn't a good enough actress to pretend that SkyClan had been anything but miserable over the past moon. "No, I... it does hurt. But I honestly haven't noticed so much, with... everything else going on." How much should she say? She didn't want to list everything. But if she just left it at that, he'd ask. Simultaneously, she didn't want to talk about it... and knew that she had to. Had to talk about it with someone who'd understand. The smile had vanished by now. Bubblebeam's voice grew somber, and the corners of her eyes betrayed the deep grief she'd been battling with for weeks. "Dogs attacked us. My best friend died suddenly. And her brothers. And my auntie who saved me from the fox... and then my father disappeared." That last one fell from her mouth quietest of all. He had been so estranged from her, but she did not welcome his disappearance. It felt like yet another blow. Maybe he'd run away because she had disappointed him so much. But whyever it was, he was gone, leaving Mintglade and all her half-siblings behind. Her soft gray paws kneaded the dirt. "It's just all so much, and I don't... I don't know what to do. How to feel. I was... I was thinking about leaving, but..."

Was that too much? Was she sharing too much? She'd never been sure. How much of her friends' listening was just tolerating her ceaseless prattle, and how much was genuine? She didn't want to take advantage of Hawkmist's kindness. Her fluffy tail swept across the dark grass behind her. Almost automatically, as had become her custom when she'd talked for too long, she stopped herself short, eyes dropping to the ground. "Oh, I didn't mean to ramble about myself. Though I guess that's how we met in the first place, isn't it? So I..." She trailed off again. No. She always pushed her emotions away--for her sisters' sake, for Silverbird's sake. Did she have to do the same with Hawkmist? Couldn't she share whatever she wanted? He'd asked. If he wanted her to shut up then he would just say so. Right? He wouldn't hate her. If he didn't want to talk with her... he could leave at any time. He wasn't obligated by any Clan or blood relations to stay here, across the border. Bubblebeam cut herself off again, teeth snapping shut, and straightened her shoulders. "So... you can say whatever you like, in return. Promise I won't judge. If you can let me talk about my problems, then you're free to talk about anything you want." She snorted a quiet laugh. "I know I've got a lot to say. Sorry, I'm almost done, I promise."

She took a deep breath and raised her gaze to Hawkmist again. He was still there--he hadn't left yet. "I just wanted to say... the advice you gave me earlier, about... picking my own life. I was thinking. I was thinking, and I..." Bubblebeam turned her head over her shoulder, as if glancing around to make sure she was the only one in the forest. She hadn't said this out loud to anyone since Hemlockfox. If she said it to a ShadowClan cat, would a fox suddenly appear from the depths of the trees and consume her whole for treason? The fear was a foolish one, but she couldn't quite shake it. Eventually she exhaled and looked back at her friend. He wouldn't tell any of her Clanmates; he had no reason to. Still, she spoke quietly. "I don't think this is... home anymore. It can't be. Not when I could die to a fox or a dog or another cat at any moment. Not when surviving here just means that everyone I love dies instead of me. So I'm leaving." It felt almost refreshing to say it. The decision she'd reached so long ago. At first she'd been almost loathe to leave all those she loved behind, but with their numbers dropping so steadily... her sisters were all she had left. Thymelight and Rainfrost and Crookedlight she would miss dearly, and her grandmother, but she could not stay. She had to go. Hemlockfox had said he would take her and the rest of their siblings to WindClan... but that had been moons ago now. She hadn't heard of him since. What if he'd abandoned her for his new Clan? What if the leader wouldn't take her in? The fears crept in every time she thought about their hastily-made plans. But she realized now with a resolve she hadn't felt in moons that even if he didn't come for her, she wouldn't remain in SkyClan for much longer. "I don't know when. Soon. But... I can't stay here anymore." After all the serious conversation, it felt nearly like a weight off of her shoulders. Bubblebeam shook out her soft fur and smiled again, allowing her facial muscles to relax. Hawkmist's mere presence had been more therapeutic than anything. "I just wanted to tell someone that, I guess. So... thank you."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)   you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c) EmptyTue 14 May 2024 - 21:39

Hawkmist
Bend me, break me, breaking down is easy...
Bubblebeam’s smile was blinding; it always seemed to be. It was the middle of the night, and yet he felt, looking at her, like the sun had already begun to rise. She had that ability no matter where they seemed to be. He’d only met her at night (in truth, he thought the night suited her; she would be too blinding to witness in the daytime, and the cloak of darkness made her light shine all the more brightly) but he felt certain that she could make even the coldest day feel warmer. He didn’t have time to examine why he was having such thoughts, because his focus was completely on her.

Hawkmist’s tail flicked once at the knowledge that another cat had not done this to her (it was dangerous, how much the thought had made him want to hunt and skin the cat that dared. He did not like the effect Bubblebeam seemed to have on his mind, on his heart.) Then his tail was flicking again when she told him it was a fox that had done this. He had yet to encounter one himself, but his mind flashed first to the now-hazy memory of Silverhawk dragging the mangled body of his older brother into camp, then to a more recent memory of Hedgepaw and Silverhawk encountering one. A shiver briefly ran over his spine, and he found himself experiencing a similar surge in gratitude he had felt when he confirmed that both Hedgepaw and Silverhawk were not grievously injured; and, following that, a similar, but this time more nonsensical, surge of guilt that he had not been there to help.

But at the same time, he also felt his respect for Bubblebeam rise just that much more. She was already clearly a worthy warrior in his eyes, but to have killed a fox with only one other warrior and only one major injury was a feat, and he felt… something stir underneath his pelt at the knowledge of her strength, a flush of heat. Bubblebeam’s voice was flippant, but the emotions underneath the words still carried through, and Hawkmist’s jaw tightened a little when she called herself ugly. She’d done the same thing at the gathering, dismissing herself as an annoyance to Hawkmist. He did not like anyone insulting her, not even herself. But for now he held his thoughts, there was clearly still more she wanted to say.

Grief shadowed Bubblebeam’s voice and expression, and Hawkmist almost instinctively took a step closer. He was no good at comfort, it had never truly been something he’d had a paw in attempting before. Any grief Silverhawk had displayed over the loss of his brother either wasn’t something Hawkmist had been around to witness or had been worked through the way they worked through most things, through fighting. Similarly, his father’s grief for the loss of his mother translated easily to hatred of Hawkmist, and there was no helping someone who hated the very sight of him (and who he hated just as much as he loved in turn.) His own grief with his mother had been complicated by the fact that he never knew her, and for the most part had gone ignored over the years. And Hawkmist was not, by any means, a creature inclined for something as soft and sweet as comfort.

And yet Bubblebeam had stated she had felt better from his presence the last they spoke at the gathering, and Hawkmist still had the urge to help, to do something to ease the weight from her shoulders. At the very least, he let her speak, let her spill all the thoughts that had clearly been rattling around in her mind, and speak of the losses she’s had to endure. She’d begun to pull back into herself, and he opened his mouth to stop her from retreating completely, but to his relief, then relaxed when she continued. He didn’t smile, but he just gave a single nod, affirming understanding of her offer to return the favor and permission to continue.

It was strange to learn that his words had a profound effect on her. He hadn’t necessarily even meant it as advice, simply words he chose to live by, but they had reached her nonetheless. It made him… feel a strange bit of joy in the back of his throat to have known he’d helped her in some way. The feeling didn’t linger, nor did he linger on it, uncomfortable, again, with the effect she left on him. His heart jumped a little bit when she said she was leaving; to where? And then a tiny voice hoped she’d come to him, to Shadowclan, and then he imagined her and Silverhawk mingling in the same clan without any barriers, and he immediately had to wrestle the thought away before he lost himself to the familiar surge of jealousy. Slowly, he sat down completely, still itching with the urge to move closer and hoping to keep his restless paws still. Part of him hoped she’d move closer to him, and part of him recoiled at the idea of such closeness.

“I haven’t really done anything you need to thank me for.” He pointed out quietly. He’d only spoken his own private philosophy out loud and offered her a listening ear; that was hardly anything at all. And she deserved far more. “And you don’t need to apologize for talking, you know. Not to me. I asked. I am not…” He paused, then said, “I am not very good at it. Talking. You are. There’s a lot on your mind. And I like,” He paused and wrinkled his nose; too much, too honest.“I mean, I don’t mind. Listening.” He rephrased in a slightly gruffer tone with a brief lash of his tail.

He shook his head and continued. “I’m sorry.” He offered, quiet and rough, but sincere. “For your family. I’m not…” He tilted his head a little to the side, breathed in, and then, in exchange for the level of honesty she’d trusted him with, admitted his own quiet truths. “I have never been close to many cats. Really it’s only been Silver and his family. And I’ve been fortunate not to lose any of them, yet. The only cat I have lost has been my mother and I… didn’t know her.” He shrugged a little. “Grief is not something I know very well, nor how to help it… but I know it can tear someone apart.” He thought of his father, and for maybe the first time, there was a bit of sympathy in the thoughts. He thought about the kind of cat he’d be if he was left alive while Silverhawk was gone, and knew he wouldn’t be any different. “You’ve had to deal with so much of it.”

He shifted his eyes back to hers, focusing in on those big, green, guileless eyes. Stars, her eyes were always so sweet and earnest. How could someone go through all she had and still remain… like that? He hadn’t. Silverhawk hadn’t. But she had. He couldn’t decide when they met if it was naivete, trickery, or something else entirely, but as he looked at her he realized it was no act, and it was not done out of foolishness. It was a different kind of strength.

“You mentioned you had a difficult relationship with your father.” He said quietly. “I don’t know how I’d handle it if Wolfshadow just…” He huffed softly. “Disappeared one day. Not well, I can tell you that much for sure. I don’t blame you for not knowing how to feel either.” He looked at her for a moment and then he said, “I don’t know the details, but I can tell you that you don’t owe him your love, or your grief, if you don’t feel either. Blood isn’t all that matters when it comes to what makes a family. I... Hope you can get catharsis. For that. Him. One day.”

His tail flicked and now he looked away. He paused for a moment, long enough that he wasn’t sure if he could find a way to pick up where he left off, but perhaps abruptly he spoke with a fierce edge he couldn’t quite help. “You’re not ugly. Your scars are signs of your aptitude for survival. That’s something to be proud of; and you could never be ugly.” He swallowed, suddenly feeling flushed, remembering how she so boldly called him handsome at the gathering and how he’d wanted to call her beautiful. But he was not Bubblebeam nor Silverhawk, and such words could not leave him easily.

With a flick of his tail, he carried on quickly, embarrassed. “...Where do you plan on going, when you leave?” He asked her in a quieter tone, turning his head once more to meet her gaze and searching her eyes.
...All I wanted was you.
Shadowclan • T2 Warrior • He/Him • #7ba3a8
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)   you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

you're all i wish i had; i forget i feel so sad (c)
Page 1 of 1