Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA

Go down 
+7
Karuna
chicago
GravisCordis
lostfanboy
Ash
speedy
downfive
11 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptyThu May 02, 2024 9:43 pm

Cat Name: Pigeonpounce

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat?: First and foremost, medicine cats are healers. As the name implies, they are the medics of their Clan, possessing an intimate knowledge of herbs, injuries, and ailments that many cats don't. In times of struggle--or alliance--their services may extend outward, benefiting those outside their own Clan, as the grace of their care is impartial to Clan politics. Medicine cats also act as a conduit between the living world and the stars. They regularly guide apprentices to the Moonstone (or through connecting with StarClan in the absence of it); they shepherd in-bound leaders on the same journey; and they meet with the other Clans' medicine cats every half-moon to speak with each other and their ancestors. They are the receptive hosts for StarClan's prophecies and omens. In hand with that, a medicine cat's connection to StarClan makes them invaluable as their leader's advisor.

What would you do with this position?: One thing I would love to do is explore Pigeonpounce's connection to her heritage more. While she does value her father, Pigeonpounce is wary of where he resides--though wariness won't keep her away from him. I would love to explore the concept of a medicine cat with one paw in the Dark Forest, especially one with no desire for or inclination toward villainy. How would that affect her relationship with StarClan, and vice versa? How would it affect her fellow high ranks and their view of her and her littermates if they knew the truth? Would she tell the truth? These are all questions I would love to see answered through roleplay.

Outside of that, Pigeonpounce would become a focus character as I strive to be as active as possible for RiverClan. I would routinely be available for any plotting, development, or healing topics people required, and I would push myself to make more open topics to further engage with the Clan. I've also seen the medicine cats that followed my time as Cloverheart do fun, innovative things to breathe life into the role, such as ShadowClan's (specifically mental) health check-ins, that I never considered during my previous go at medicine cat. I would follow in the footsteps laid out ahead of me and do my best to create exciting ways for RiverClan to engage with their newest medicine cat.

Why you think you deserve this position?: I love RiverClan deeply and would love to find myself among their high ranks again. I have prior experience with being in high ranking positions, most recently with Birdstar of SkyClan and previously with Cloverheart of RiverClan. Having had three years to grow, reintegrate myself with the site, and to experience being deputy and leader since Cloverheart, I would love to give having a medicine cat another go. I acknowledge my dips in activity, especially in the winter months, but we're approaching my historically high period with summer. I have faith that I can be the active, supportive medicine cat RiverClan deserves, and that the proper support will be there when I cannot.

As an added bonus, I know I work well with the current RiverClan HRs. I have worked on Staff alongside Xaandiir, and I played Ash's medicine cat through the beginning of Perchstar's leadership. Though Pigeonpounce's time working under Perchstar would be brief, I am certain I can complement an already effective team. While the transition to Poppystar will be coming in the near future, and a new deputy with it, I am positive I can work just as effectively with them as well.

Recommendations: speedy, Ash, lostfanboy, GravisCordis, chicago, Karuna, Kitty, kjSage, Kari

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptySun May 05, 2024 9:52 am

+1

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptySun May 05, 2024 11:21 am

Recommended!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptySun May 05, 2024 11:39 am

Recommended!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:25 pm

Recommended! 

The dark forest aspect sounds cool!

[Firepaw] SkC Apprentice
[Moonkit] WC Kit
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:33 pm

Recommended! 💕
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:43 pm

Recommended!

Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:51 am

Recommend! Give me my chaotic meddie!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

Recommend, give me this chaos

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptyWed May 08, 2024 4:13 pm

+1 ^^

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA EmptyThu May 09, 2024 4:39 pm

Please congratulate downfive and their character Pigeonpounce on becoming RiverClan's new MCA!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA   Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigeonpounce for RiverClan MCA
Page 1 of 1