Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new life awaits (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

A new life awaits (c) Empty
PostSubject: A new life awaits (c)   A new life awaits (c) EmptyWed 1 May 2024 - 13:03

Sitting beside the camp entrance, Molehill sat in his usual silence. It had been hard for the tom having lost his sister and now his good friend and deputy, but even so, life somehow still needed to move on. The clan needed to be fed, pelts needed to be checked for ticks, and nests still needed to be cleaned. Of course he would continue to do all of this chores, but it would be done with a most heavy heart... for now, at least.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A new life awaits (c) VHQrlk5
A new life awaits (c) 1QYZaRo

A new life awaits (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

A new life awaits (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life awaits (c)   A new life awaits (c) EmptyTue 7 May 2024 - 19:52

Rapidfire had similarly been in Molehill's situation having lost most of her family all at once this past moon. For the time she just tried to drown herself in deputy work to not have to think about it - the clan had to work harder now with so many of them dying.

Her most recent task had been a new idea of hers - she wanted to make a little dug out area going away from the warrior's spot so that the rain waters of spring would not all be pooled up where everyone liked to be -

Her idea was that it would guide the water away from that spot so it wouldnt flood up.

She dug at it a bit clumsily mostly just wanting a distraction from everything else - she blinked seeing Molehill nearby - wait a split second - he was always digging around - this was perfect for them both maybe.

"ohh mole mole!! come here!" she squeeled excited to get to have a friend to share her idea with -

"I wanna dig a little thingy that will keep this from getting flooded so that the water drains better" she meowed pawing at the earth sort of showing him as she spoke.

"what do ya think?" she meowed wide eyed - she still had big lofty dreams often times and she often thought her visions of things would go smoother than they actually might but with how bleak things had been of late - maybe that was not all bad at all.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

A new life awaits (c)
Page 1 of 1