Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

request a code template!

Go down 
+5
moonazyne
verychuu
RainyHeart
Holly
Karuna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

request a code template! Empty
PostSubject: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 21:44

request absolutely anything to put on my thread here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t54363-kieer-s-code-testing-caution

by requesting a template, you understand that this template will be posted for f2u on my code thread linked above, though you will be credited for the idea! the purpose of this is that we're replenishing code templates! later down the line, i will be opening up personalized coding commissions. lmk if that is something you'd be interested in and we can discuss it privately!

you can request absolutely anything, from character profiles, to posting templates, to things you feel like are important (like heart charts, for example!), etc

please remember that while you can show me one of the previously used codes as an example, i cannot copy it directly out of respect for the original creator.

unlimited slots! however, here is the queue:
1. downfive
2. MediocreCrisis
3. kjSage
4. Knight
5. ChaoticCrow

font website: https://fonts.google.com
browser drawing website if needed: http://www.draw.io or https://sketch.io

while requesting, i would focus less on the theme (as you can edit this yourself!) but focus more on the layout. what is important that i include? is it a banner image somewhere? is it your character's name above the body text? do you need your stats and rank included? consider these sorts of things while requesting - and you can be as simple as needed or as detailed.

Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]What kind of template is this?: [/b]
[b]Layout Information / Drawing / Example: [/b]
[b]Any specific fonts you'd like? [/b]
[b]Extra: [/b] (please use https://fonts.google.com)
[b]Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? [/b]

Last edited by kieer on Tue 26 Mar 2024 - 16:07; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2338

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 21:53

Name: Karuna
What kind of template is this?: Posting Template
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: The main thing I want is to have a character image as well as one or two aesthetic images, with the character name, Clan, and rank, and I want to have a quote. Those are really the only things I really want in the template (I have also seen some templates have the first letter of the post really fancy but that is not as important to me), you have full creative liberty with how this looks.
Any specific fonts you'd like? No specific fonts, as long as it is easy to read lol
Extra: N/A
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? Honestly aesthetic will be changing with each character, so whatever you think is best.

request a code template! Sfr52request a code template! Sfr5brequest a code template! Sfr5Lrequest a code template! Sfr5Krequest a code template! Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
request a code template! SfPQh
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6079

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 22:19

Name: Holly
What kind of template is this?: Posting template
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: Generally I use the same pretty simple template for all my characters, just with a different color scheme/borders for each; a simple box that's ~600px wide + has quote space works just fine for me (layout below)
Spoiler:
Any specific fonts you'd like? Verdana (normal font) for the text; Quintessential (google fonts) for the quotes?
Extra: Ideally with the simple html code capability to change border colors/background colors/main text colors/text colors via code tags? I actually have no clue what they're called, just how to use them
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? N/A, it's a pretty simple concept

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 22:28; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 22:21

Name: RainyHeart
What kind of template is this?: Posting
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: Simple, clean design, not too busy.  I want the focus to be on the post more than the code.  I want the code to be wider than it is long.  I'll use it for all my characters with interchangeable images and colors.  Rounded corners, either thin borders or no border (I love the shadow edges on the first design on your thread).  Main centerpiece image at the top (sent via dm) with a quote/lyrics above the image and character's name, rank, clan under the image.  The character's name will be in their dialogue color
Any specific fonts you'd like? Cedarville Cursive for the quote/lyrics and the character name, EB Garamond for the rest
Extra: Thank you <3
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? Not really, just a simple but pretty, easy-to-read layout :)

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 22:44

Name: verychuu
What kind of template is this?: posting
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: i really like the layout of the second one that you did in ur thread… maybe something in that sort of style but with the quote at the top being smaller? also i’d like to be able to change the main aesthetic picture + the main color for each of my characters like i do with my current post code, but u only have to do one! i can change the rest.
Any specific fonts you'd like? preferably serif font for the header (cat name, rank, quote, etc.) and sans-serif for the actual words. i’d also love it if all the fonts looked good in all lowercase, since ill be using that for the header parts. just something i dont have to strain my eyes to read lol
Extra: n/a
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? not really

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyThu 21 Mar 2024 - 3:10

Name: moonazyne
What kind of template is this?: posting
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: something simple and cute-- although I do like the first template you posted in your storage! I'd just like a spot for the name, rank, and clan <3
Any specific fonts you'd like? anything easy on the eyes and not too small/tricky to read
Extra: n/a
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? not really!! Will change between characters

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 11:35

Name: MediocreCrisis
What kind of template is this?: Post Template
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: (Please excuse the bad mouse drawing example, lol)
I really like the Orchidpaw example on your post and would like something similar to that, but giving the portrait more emphasis. A semi-circle or very rounded background framing the portrait and visible borders around the text box would be very cool. You're free to take some artistic liberties where you like!
Drawing:
Any specific fonts you'd like? Nope, as long as they are on the simpler side
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? None! Go wild, haha

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5761

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 19:26

Name: kjSage
What kind of template is this?: Posting
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: Basics. Banner across the top with the character's name and clan/rank stats centered, maybe a line for song lyrics? 14px+ font size with 1.25 or 1.5 line spacing for the main post body. Very softly rounded corners, if that
Any specific fonts you'd like? 'Inter for the main body font, if you can do font-feature-settings within the css (I'm not sure if google fonts supports this as I'm using a more updated version of it for my plotting page): 'liga', 'calt', 'cv03', 'cv04', 'cv05'
Extra:
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? A dark sky, maybe? Be that storm or night is up to you ^^ Blues/dark grays/even purples maybe?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2529

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 20:07

Name: Knight
What kind of template is this?: rp posting!
Layout Information / Drawing / Example:
Spoiler:
Any specific fonts you'd like? Cinzel(heading), Georgia(body)
Extra: EB Garamond
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? i'd like to be able to swap out pixel art headers and footers (+code colors) for different characters, i'll be making them myself i just dont know how to properly implement them into the code aaaaaa
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 13:18

Name: ChaoticCrow
What kind of template is this?: Heart Chart
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: something simple and cute! Maybe a small circle to put my characters' portrait by their name?
Any specific fonts you'd like? Simonette
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? Nope!

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2338

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 10:08

Name: Karuna
What kind of template is this?: Character Profiles
Layout Information / Drawing / Example: So I don't really have a specific layout, just the typical character profile. The main things I want is to include a relationships tab with both family and friends and enemies and such (I notice some codes don't always include those), and I also want a timeline of topics rather than a history. And also a section to include art drawn of that character.
Any specific fonts you'd like? No specific fonts
Extra: I don't know if you can do like a multi tabbed template, like I click a button and I am on the personality page, and another button leads me to like the appearance or whatever? That isn't too big of a request just if you can do that. I am just fine with just having a scroll wheel.
Any specific aesthetic you'd like me to keep in mind? No specific aesthetic, just like the post template I am going to be using it for all my characters so xD

Just an added note, you are free to dm me so we can bounce off ideas for this, and also feel free to just say nope I ain't doing this one xD Also feel free to just do whatever is easiest for you, I don't want to be too complex and stress ya out. You are also completely welcome to just take as much creative liberty as you want.

Edit: This request is no longer needed. Kieer already has an amazing profile code that I am going to nab lol

request a code template! Sfr52request a code template! Sfr5brequest a code template! Sfr5Lrequest a code template! Sfr5Krequest a code template! Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
request a code template! SfPQh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request a code template!   request a code template! Empty

Back to top Go down

request a code template!
Page 1 of 1